Well I expect you to birdie it now....I remember all 4 of my shots on that hole last year. I hope not to repeat 3 of them. The putt was good.

I've done far worse than that on that hole.

~Rock

12-TC-of-Iowa.jpg

I am going to finally not triple this hole at TCI.

~Rock

Quad? :act-up:

Rock must be playing double-bogey max on Saturday.

Rock must be playing double-bogey max on Saturday.

I ESC at 7 I believe. But here is how that hole will go. I will hit iron off the tee, and it will be in ok shape. I'll probably have 150 in or something, maybe 160 as I have in past years. I'll pull out whatever mid-iron feels good, and proceed to thin it into the junk. I will then laugh uncontrollably for awhile, probably chunk my next one into the junk, and then on the third try, finally get one to the green.

I think that's pretty much how it went last year.

~Rock

The powers that be have decided that we will be playing Deacon tees, which is 6100 yards. The pool is starting now on who the first person will be to ask what tees we are playing, and the first person to complain about what tees we are playing.

In addition, Mulligan will be receiving a 1 stroke penalty before he tees off every hole, for hitting the ball too far. So everytime he tees off, that's shot 2. (Ok, maybe I just made that rule up).

~Rock

The powers that be have decided that we will be playing Deacon tees, which is 6100 yards. The pool is starting now on who the first person will be to ask what tees we are playing, and the first person to complain about what tees we are playing.

In addition, Mulligan will be receiving a 1 stroke penalty before he tees off every hole, for hitting the ball too far. So everytime he tees off, that's shot 2. (Ok, maybe I just made that rule up).

~Rock
There is an over under contest on the number of par 4s Mulligan drives, setting it at 3 without even looking at the score card.

There is an over under contest on the number of par 4s Mulligan drives, setting it at 3 without even looking at the score card.

Does he have to actually be on the green, or is 'green high' good enough?

~Rock

Does he have to actually be on the green, or is 'green high' good enough?

~Rock
Good question. I think on the green in 1 for it to count, and dropping the number to 2 after seeing the card.

Under.

~Rock

6,100.... Rock and rambler are shooting in the 60's. :)

Psssht. I bet you shot better than me last year.

~Rock

I think I took a 9 on the first hole.... both times. Didn't know it was possible to get the first tee jitters when you've already played that hole once for the day

Since you never invite me to play at your swanky private club, I guess I have to go to Iowa to get a round in with you.

I haven't even played much at my swanky private club, work and car shopping have kept me busy the past few weeks.

Also, I'm not sure there are many holes where it even makes sense to try and drive the green at TCI or Honey Creek.

I think I took a 9 on the first hole.... both times. Didn't know it was possible to get the first tee jitters when you've already played that hole once for the day

Thanks buddy something to look forward to for my first time yikes!

You won't worry about your game while you play with me. I make anybody in my group feel better. I played Saturday. Double-bogeyed nearly every single hole. I'd duff my drive 20 yards, pipe a 3 wood down the middle of the fairway, miss my iron shot 10 yards passed or 10 yards short, chip and leave it 30 ft short of the hole, then 2 putt. Except par 3's, I'd 3 putt those just to stay consistent.

I don't remember what i shot, because it was 30 f'in degrees.

~Rock

Mulligan and The Prince are playing the Palmer Tees.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

That wouldn't change Mulligan's chances at driving 3 greens.

~Rock

We'll discuss tees, golden chickens, and the scrumptious Saturday night feast on Friday night with the powers that be :act-up:

We'll discuss tees, golden chickens, and the scrumptious Saturday night feast on Friday night with the powers that be :act-up:

Geez, I can't wait for that. I need a vacation again already. Seriously, just beer me up and give me some more conversations about golf.

~Rock

Oh and prenups.... I need to make sure Becky doesn't doesn't take my new driver or birdieball green if she divorces me :p

Geez, I can't wait for that. I need a vacation again already. Seriously, just beer me up and give me some more conversations about golf.

~Rock

Oh and prenups.... I need to make sure Becky doesn't doesn't take my new driver or birdieball green if she divorces me :p

At least you've got the right things listed for the prenup. You can live without a house and car, but you can't live without a driver or birdieball green!

At least you've got the right things listed for the prenup. You can live without a house and car, but you can't live without a driver or birdieball green!
Don't forget who controls the box with his balls in it.

She's not on the house... Although my car does get a fishing pond inside it when it rains... Hmmm I better protect that too :p

She's not on the house... Although my car does get a fishing pond inside it when it rains... Hmmm I better protect that too :p
Not on the house? That won't save you.

I don't remember what i shot, because it was 30 f'in degrees.

~Rock
I tried to write a score but couldn't grip the pencil with my mittens on. When I took my mittens off the pencil was frozen and wouldn't write. What in trying to say is it was cold.

Not on the house? That won't save you.

Well if she wants the mortgage debt then I'd negotiate :p. Although I plan on sticking around a while! Much too much aggravation for me to cause :)

Back