Is there any golf related clothing you are willing to pay a premium for?

What type of golf apparel are you willing to spend a premium for? Choose up to 3

• Shirts / Polos

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Shorts / Pants

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Hats / Gloves / Socks / Accessories

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Shoes

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • Sweaters / 1/4 Zips

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Jackets / Rain Gear

Votes: 24 38.7%

• Total voters
My expectations are low for finding "golf" pants that don't have skinny legs with tapered ankles.
If it needs to stretch to get me into it, I probably don't want it. I hate tight clothing. Just hate. This skinny thing has to go. ;) And I'm 6'2", 196 lbs.
My legs are big, but I'm not fat at all. And its all still too skinny for me. I figure I'll be shopping anywhere but golf retailers for the pants. Polos I just buy big. I have wide shoulders so I need it there too. Just nothing "clingy."

Polyester golf polos are OK until you get warm in them. Not stinky sweaty, but they just feel "hot" after a while. Especially post-round I just want to get some cotton on my skin and get that polo OFF. I generally don't like anything with Lycra in it. That stuff is like molten rubber on your skin. So hot.

eed to expand your horizons homie. Puma, while comfy are terrible in damp or wet conditions in my opinion
They do get a bit wet in damp conditions. But I have tried many others and none feel as good on my feet!

I’ve been on the JL train for quite sometime. My absolute favorite brand

As far as shoes, nothing is more comfortable and durable to me, than the adidas tour 360.

And I most def never pay full retail. Always catch a sale and shoes I just buy last years model for half the price

Only shoes. Everything else I could get at goodwill and be okay.

Shoes, sssentially for style.. but clothes? No way at full price. Some brands are better than others but at the end of the day it’s all crap made in China. There are very few golf brands made in the USA.

Shoes

When you walk every time you play, you want something that is comfortable and gives you the support you need

I’ll pay extra for golf shoes and especially these.

4AEBE475-8B3F-4A29-86C3-1724B2045DAC.jpeg

I pay for a good pair of shoes after seeing my dad deal with plantar fasciitis the last few years. I still try to find them when they are on sale though. I also have started paying a little more for Travis Mathew hats. They just fit better and feel more comfortable to me than other brands.

I am a rather large man, so I pretty much have to pay a premium for nearly anything if I want to get it in my size and my options are a bit limited. I chose polo's, pants/shorts, and 1/4zips those need to fit and be comfortable. I can work with shoes or anything else on more of a budget.

Outerwear and shoes. A good rain jacket and comfortable shoes can make or break a round.

Back