Electro Door?

• Yes

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • No

Votes: 51 58.0%
  • I'm very complicated

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
@OldandStiff Waiting for part 2 of this thread is like the years i spent pining for the next GTA trailer

@OldandStiff Waiting for part 2 of this thread is like the years i spent pining for the next GTA trailer
I played with unreleased clubs and stuff from 4 different manufacturers all day again today. As far as excuses go, I feel like mine's pretty solid. 😛

Front door no, back door (the main one we use for the family) yes. Which way do I vote?

Front door no, back door (the main one we use for the family) yes. Which way do I vote?

Front door no, back door yes ...is the name of the adult film I starred in while in college

Front door, no. The main entrance we use for the house through the garage is though, we have a keypad lock on that door.
I want this set up. Fingerprint lock on the garage entry door.

Is there a Part 2 thread yet?

Nothing yet, but likely in the next year or so we'll add it.

At our condo it is. Keypad, key, HomeKit compatible so I just tap my watch or phone on it or tell Siri to unlock or lock it. Garage doors can also be opened with my phone or keypad.

Nope. All I need is an electronic garage door opener

That made me think, opening a garage door when the power is out is at times nuts, if the car is parked to close to the door.
Not when you have a battery backup opener (y)

We have a keypad on the front door yes. Works well with the kids getting home from school and not needing to have a key with them and potentially lose it

Back