Whoa, I'm not the one who brought up bikinis, dear Julie.

I know - you both get eight lashings.

(I was typing my response when Bogey's popped up first - I had to go back and quote someone, or it would've looked like a response to his response... and you just got picked on since yours was last, I'm sorry. Blame the computers when all else fails.)

Can I get in line for the lashings?:banana::egyptian:

Can we get more than eight? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Oh and look, Smallville replies just as I do. Wouldn't you know!

SirShanksAlot is just a nervous newbie! His old avatar had a "Bikini Inspector" t-shirt on it.

He's not fooling me!

What ever could you be implying? I'm just a big Christie Kerr fan. :in-love:

At this point, do I even add my welcome? I think I'll just stay under the radar on this one.

Claire-

Only if you get to do some of the lashings! Otherwise, it's probably best to fly low.

Claire-

Only if you get to do some of the lashings! Otherwise, it's probably best to fly low.

What traditionally female college was it that featured the tee shirt reading," [xx] Years of Women on Top"?

Welcome Bogeyme!!

Welcome Bogeyme!!

Thank you sir. Nice avitar. A guy at work sent me that picture and asked me what type of shaft was in the driver. I replied back and asked if there was a driver in the picture. :smile:

Thank you sir. Nice avitar. A guy at work sent me that picture and asked me what type of shaft was in the driver. I replied back and asked if there was a driver in the picture. :smile:

Her little stretch routine makes me chuckle & roll my eyes at the same time. I saw Natalie Gulbis live at an Australian Ladies PGA tournament in '07.

I had to laugh at one stage. Natalie was waiting for golfers to clear the green on a par 4 (in her 'spray on' outfit). For whatever reason, she then seemed to decide that a good, prolonged stretch was in order. So (in the middle of the fairway in front of a large gallery) she starts bending, stretching, reaching, twisting, turning (I'm sure you get the picture). The only thing missing was a silver pole.

Her little stretch routine makes me chuckle & roll my eyes at the same time.

I usually roll my eyes, but not because I'm chuckling. :drool:

I'm kidding, I'm kidding ... pretty much

Ugh, I ruined my own oasis.:weep:

I get to be the pole first? :confused2: Who's doing the dancing?:thinking:

You dork. Bradley is the pole. That job has been his for the taking for a looooong time.

You dork. Bradley is the pole. That job has been his for the taking for a looooong time.

I'll pass. I told you if I'm dancing the squad better be in route or already stationed. People could be hurt. :beat-up:

Back