I've been thinking

roberts9

Reaction score
Handicap
I recently got a set of Mizuno MP-57's as some of you may know. I am about to start undergoing rebuilding my bag, but it probably won't be done til tax return of next year. I'm pretty set on some certain clubs that will probably get it my bag sooner though. My rebuilt bag will consist of Taylormade and Mizuno Products. I plan on getting the R9 460 Driver with a Miyazaki Shaft (hopefully I will win the contest), Taylormade Burner Superfast 3 Wood, and a Ghost Putter. I'm waiting for the blade putters to be sold though. My main concern is Wedges. I know the Boccieri Golf Wedges aren't Taylormade or Mizuno, but I've been looking at those lately. Does anyone have any remarks concerning them? I'm down between Boccieri, Mizuno, and Taylormade for Wedges. I've phased out my Vokey Wedges for the most part and playing with some older RAC OS Wedges a friend gave me. I'm also taking recommendations on golf bags, something with the 14 hole top for easy club management. I will post pictures as the bag start getting new items.

I think that most at the Spring Outing had a chance to hit the Heavy Wedge from Boccieri. Quite a few will have a some feedback. They are also featured in the Summer Issue of the magazine.

I have mixed feelings on them. I think they help quite a few golfers, but I struggled with them on half swings and finesse shots.

I've heard mixed things about them on base, but never have the opportunity to hit them due to having a different schedule than the owners. I really like the new Taylormade Wedges and may actually have to buy them. It just seems so many companies are coming out with wedge's that are on par if not better than the Vokey's.

I've heard mixed things about them on base, but never have the opportunity to hit them due to having a different schedule than the owners. I really like the new Taylormade Wedges and may actually have to buy them. It just seems so many companies are coming out with wedge's that are on par if not better than the Vokey's.

I was a Vokey user for MANY years. They make a solid wedge and it worked well for my game. I switched when I found something that fit my swing better, offered teh same or more spin, and a feel I preferred. You will like the Summer Issue of the magazine. A full 15 page section on wedges.

I'll have to look into that, thank you JB.

Back