Joel Dahmen - 58 for a course record

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
That's so ridiculous. 'I hold the course record at all my home courses' lol

As a big Cubs fan I see Happ's golf stuff all the time. He and the boys have been suffering through covid by hanging out at 'the compound' and golfing a ton. Some pretty sweet course company, too.

Last edited:
Dahmen (Go Dawgs) is the real deal. He is going to be winning some things. I heard an interview with him when he was asked just how difficult the courses are that the tour players have to play each week. He explained the relative difference by saying that his caddie is a very, very good amateur golfer (Mid-Am caliber). When they play a regular course together for fun he gives his caddie one or two shots per side and it is pretty fair. When they have an opportunity to play a tour-level course together, he gives him seven shots per side and usually buries him.

Dahmen (Go Dawgs) is the real deal. He is going to be winning some things. I heard an interview with him when he was asked just how difficult the courses are that the tour players have to play each week. He explained the relative difference by saying that his caddie is a very, very good amateur golfer (Mid-Am caliber). When they play a regular course together for fun he gives his caddie one or two shots per side and it is pretty fair. When they have an opportunity to play a tour-level course together, he gives him seven shots per side and usually buries him.

Wow!

Social distancing on point, too.

That is a crazy 12-hole stretch! 🤯🤯🤯

That's insane 12 under in an 11 hole stretch! Heck, I'd be lucky to bogey every hole in an 11 hole stretch.

What a stretch of holes, truly amazing!!! :cool:

Some serious golf of the ole ball there.

I wish I could do that. That's awesome!

Back