Jordan 5 Golf - Black/Metallic Silver/White/Fire

Nice to know, I may have to check them out

E279B0AD-468B-4BD2-9DC4-F67BEC571280.jpeg

I’ll try and snag a pair but don’t expect to have any luck on Nike.com

I’m still trying to find a student who can find me a suitable BOT to get sneaks.

I’ll try and snag a pair but don’t expect to have any luck on Nike.com

I’m still trying to find a student who can find me a suitable BOT to get sneaks.

nike has been very very easy for all of the V releases thus far

nike has been very very easy for all of the V releases thus far
I guess so...snagged a pair, unsure how I'll feel about black shoes. I've always been a white pair guy.

Wish I could wear black shoes, just not by bag. These are fun though.
Can't do it either w/ my pale white legs! Ha. Always loved the look of the black shoes with the black pants but just don't wear pants enough down here to justify having.

grabbed a pair- I like these more than the white/red that were out earlier this year

grabbed a pair- I like these more than the white/red that were out earlier this year
I like the 3's but am unsure how I could play in a midtop... these look like a hybrid between a low and a mid, am I right?

Can't do it either w/ my pale white legs! Ha. Always loved the look of the black shoes with the black pants but just don't wear pants enough down here to justify having.
I can't remember the last time I wore shorts while playing golf... it could be 95 and I'll wear lightweight wicking pants.

I can't remember the last time I wore shorts while playing golf... it could be 95 and I'll wear lightweight wicking pants.
Total opposite......can't remember the last time I wore pants! Ha

Back