For Sale JT Spencer Transfusion Needlepoint Belt size 34

captaincaution

@alekbabel -2022 Grandaddy!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Bought a lovely JT Spencer at the club, but ended up with the wrong size. Make my loss your gain!

Transfusion Needlepoint belt. Size 34. According to their website, this will fit a 31 to 32 inch pant waist best. I wear a 34 pant, and I was able to wear it once on the largest hole in the belt. I like a little more slack in my belt so hoping someone a little smaller can enjoy this one.

$65 shipped to the lower 48.

20211101_211800.jpg

20211101_211803.jpg

20211101_211812.jpg

I have this belt and it is great!

Narrow humans, buy with confidence, it is AWESOME.
I swear I tried them on, thought the 34 was the one, and when the special order came in... nope haha.

Always buy a size bigger than your pants. Pants go around waist. Belt goes around pants. It needs the extra inches.

Always buy a size bigger than your pants. Pants go around waist. Belt goes around pants. It needs the extra inches.
Morning bump for the skinny kids.

It just depends on the belt. I have a nice leather belt my wife gave me for an anniversary that is size 34 and I use the center 2 out of 6 holes. This belt, though I tried it on and swore 34 was right, is different. My loss can be someone's gain!

This fit is for a 32 waist you say?

Bump before I attempt to just return the belt, and before I leave town for a week.

mods please close

Back