Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.4
I am curious what others’ experiences have been with jumbo putter grips. I have a tremor in my hands that increases and decreases in intensity. It is worse when I am full of adrenaline. Armlock has been a solution. I am wondering if a jumbo grip might also help.

54883570-32CF-4320-9912-180E29CB4624.jpeg

I use what is called a jumbo grip. But I think its more midsize.

It is the betinardi lamkin deep etched cord jumbo. Love that grip.

Theoretically it should help. Good Luck!! I hope it does.

I use this large grip on my Scotty and Cleveland putters. I’m not sure it’s “jumbo” but I love it

Mind you I suck so there’s also that to consider

These are the best!!

image.jpg

I tried to hold on to one since I’m used to gripping a hockey stick and I just couldn’t get used to it. Felt like I had no “touch” if that makes sense.

I tried to hold on to one since I’m used to gripping a hockey stick and I just couldn’t get used to it. Felt like I had no “touch” if that makes sense.

I'm the same way, I can't use anything bigger than a midsize. I also think it impacts the feel. I do love Winn grips, though.

I'm the same way, I can't use anything bigger than a midsize. I also think it impacts the feel. I do love Winn grips, though.
The biggest putter grip I found that I was okay using was a Flat Cat.

I have no hand problems but going to a big grip has made a dramatic improvement in my putting. I think the only way to tell if it will help you is to give it a try.

Back