Hey @Snickerdog! Dave, it was nice chatting with you yesterday! You'll be happy to know I found the Grandaddy Assistant Captain thread and made myself known in there....trying to throw my hat in the ring on that one for sure!

Need to get everyone back together for a KS meet up for a round or two this year for sure!
I'm possibly down for a meet up

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

Haven't played that one. Played quite a few of the Wichita courses, (playing this Saturday) Play Sand Creek in Newton, Hesston Golf Course, Salina Muni, Chapman is my home course. ( nice little 9 hole)
It would be nice to get a bunch of us together to play for sure.
Sand Creek is my favorite. Salina muni is damn nice for a muni as well

Sand Creek is a fun track, and as many times as I've been to Salina, I've never played any of the courses there.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Has anyone played Wamego CC??
Not me.

Sand Creek is a fun challenge for sure...especially if it hasn't rained any time recently. They constantly struggle with drainage there.

Sand Creek is a fun track, and as many times as I've been to Salina, I've never played any of the courses there.

Never played Salina either.

Cottonwood Hills, Colbert Hills, and Firekeeper are all unique and fun courses.

Salina muni isn’t a bad course at all i’ve played it a few times and the greens were nice.

We do have a spot open at Tex Consolver this Saturday morning if anyone wants to join

It will be snickerdog’s first time playing it and my first round of the year....... i heard there is gonna be a bulldog sighting as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salina muni isn’t a bad course at all i’ve played it a few times and the greens were nice.

We do have a spot open at Tex Consolver this Saturday morning if anyone wants to join

It will be snickerdog’s first time playing it and my first round of the year....... i heard there is gonna be a bulldog sighting as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I need to find a kick @$$ job like you guys have where you all get paid enough money AND you get your weekends off to play golf!

I need to find a kick @$$ job like you guys have where you all get paid enough money AND you get your weekends off to play golf!

Well just take Saturday off, point the corvette East and south and tee time is at 9:53 @ Tex in Wichita.

Well just take Saturday off, point the corvette East and south and tee time is at 9:53 @ Tex in Wichita.
This weekend doesn't work for me, it's my wife's birthday on Saturday, so I'm taking the day off to hang out with her and the girls.

Sort of on a sad note, I sold the Corvette a few months ago to a guy in Topeka. It sat more than I drove it, and I got close to what I was asking, all in $100's. I thought I'd miss it, but it's more of a really good memory and not a "wish I hadn't done that", thing.

With that said....more on a high note, it appears that I'll be getting a new "work car" next month. As of now that looks like it will be a dark blue 2017 Mustang GT with a 6 speed manual transmission. So, it's not like I don't have a cool car to drive.

I was wondering if bulldog is every around here any more. Does he visit THP anymore?

I was wondering if bulldog is every around here any more. Does he visit THP anymore?

I see him around other places. D is a good dude.

I sure do miss the Wichita area courses. Got a bunch of good ones! I still have a 6 iron that I fished out of the pond on #2 at Pawnee Prairie (Consolver) back in 1980 or so when golf ball diving.......

Still have a spot open tomorrow in Wichita, playing Tex Consolver. Tee time is 9:53 if anyone is interested.

Still have a spot open tomorrow in Wichita, playing Tex Consolver. Tee time is 9:53 if anyone is interested.

Wish you were just a little closer. Maybe I'll try to get up that way to play with you guys in the spring/summer. I don't exactly look forward to driving 4 hours round trip to play in winter conditions. I do, however, want to get out and meet people, play new courses, and add some new states to the list that I've played in and I've never played in KS yet.

Wish you were just a little closer. Maybe I'll try to get up that way to play with you guys in the spring/summer. I don't exactly look forward to driving 4 hours round trip to play in winter conditions. I do, however, want to get out and meet people, play new courses, and add some new states to the list that I've played in and I've never played in KS yet.
Don't feel bad about that....but come Spring and Summer, that 4 hour round trip will become more common than you think. Shoot, whenever I play with this great group of guys, that's usually my drive time or more!
Can't wait!

Anyone still around in this topic? New member her in Hutchinson!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone still around in this topic? New member her in Hutchinson!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Can you get someone to re-open Cottonwood Hills? ;)

By the way, Tapatalk is a very insecure app, and the forum works better in a standard mobile browser, making Tapatalk unnecessary.

Back