Large THPer meet up?

Pharaoh

🌹Grandaddy X 🌹 #TeamLegacy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just throwing it out there. Would folks consider a big THPer meet up somewhere? Obviously somewhere unique or like a bucket list place. Like an extended weekend or something.

I am sure people would - before these THP events became more intimate and had all of this amazing swag - we used to do some fairly large gatherings across the country

Next year, yes! This year, no travel golf funds :(

Keeping my 👀 on this!

Same here, I have traveled for golf and if all things lined up would gladly do so again.

Just throwing it out there. Would folks consider a big THPer meet up somewhere? Obviously somewhere unique or like a bucket list place. Like an extended weekend or something.
Bushwood perhaps?
Bushwood.jpgNoonan.jpg

If the timing worked out I would be interested. Golfing with THPers is fun

They Will Come Rose Mciver GIF by CBS

Early in the year if it's somewhere in the East i could maybe do a work trip around it and make it happen

Later in the year if in Texas area i could also maybe do it

I'd be open to it, as long as the dates work out

As has been mentioned, THP used to host large groups, but the those kind of numbers just won't work for what the focus is now with the access to the industry.

Lots of people put on regular get togethers that can reach a good number of participants. We have the Gethering in Valdosta, GA every year. Jankfest just happen in Arizona. There's enough Ohio guys that all go out on the day the sun shines that it could be considered a gathering. Keep an eye out and I'm sure you can find a group to meet up with.

As has been mentioned, THP used to host large groups, but the those kind of numbers just won't work for what the focus is now with the access to the industry.

Lots of people put on regular get togethers that can reach a good number of participants. We have the Gethering in Valdosta, GA every year. Jankfest just happen in Arizona. There's enough Ohio guys that all go out on the day the sun shines that it could be considered a gathering. Keep an eye out and I'm sure you can find a group to meet up with.
Dont threaten me with a good time

Sure people would with enough notice, and easy accessibility

Valdosta is usually really nice in late October. @O'Carroll wore shorts when he came down.
Last time I was with pete I watched him hit about a hundred golf balls under the lights at like 9pm haha dude wouldnt stop

La Pizza GIF by Eternal Family

Been to a couple. Always good times.

Would consider it, sure

Depends time of year & destination .... but I'm in 👍 :cool:

I would travel for a golf meet up. Just not as far these days. I would travel by car.

This road trip we finish up today was 1500 miles, round trip to visit family. I played 3, nine hole courses in 3 different states.

Maybe more than one large meet up. One east, and one west to accommodate more folks.

Last edited:
If within 12 hours drive time... why not?

Early in the year if it's somewhere in the East i could maybe do a work trip around it and make it happen

Later in the year if in Texas area i could also maybe do it
Where in Texas…it’s quite large

I’m open to it depending on where. Definitely next year

Back