Large THPer meet up?

Where in Texas…it’s quite large

I’m open to it depending on where. Definitely next year

50-50 i'm moving to Austin later in the year. But if it was in Dallas or Houston that's a pretty easy drive

put together something this summer within a days driving distance of Texas (well Houston) and I'm game.

I think there would be a high level of interest in this

Where in Texas…it’s quite large

I’m open to it depending on where. Definitely next year
Texas is about as central as could be 😉

As long as it's summer and not fall, I would be in more than likely. And no Texas ;)

I’m always interested in an invite. Most of the time it works out but who knows.

I would be down for something like this depending on when and where.

Would depend where and when but I like THPers

Best chance to get these going is to pick a location and date, set it up and then have a sign up thread. It gets tough when you try to get everyones dates that work and set it up that way. We had a few large gatherings back in the day that were a lot of fun and it was nice to get names with faces to a bunch of people.

I think my wife would kill me if I went on another golf trip this year. However next year, depending on dates and location, id be interested.

I’d be interested.

Assuming a decent location and enough notice my guess is any larger gathering like this would still draw a ton of THP interest. @sposey013168 organized a couple in Branson/Springfield several years back that were both so successful he had to limit participation to 32 THPers IIRC? THPers traveled from the 4 corners of the country to attend. The appetite is still there if last weekend's gathering in AZ is any indication -same Texas attendees came to Branson those years.

Last edited:
Assuming a decent location and enough notice my guess is any larger gathering like this would still draw a ton of THP interest. @sposey013168 organized a couple in Branson/Springfield several years back that were both so successful he had to limit participation to 32 THPers IIRC? THPers traveled from the 4 corners of the country to attend. The appetite is still there if last weekend's gathering in AZ is any indication -same Texas attendees came to Branson those years.

So much fun!

The Dragon Shots GIF by Fireball Whisky

I’d be in. I like the Texas area Missouri would work also. Only months that I’m out would be June and first half of July. I could even make upper Midwest work.

I'd love to.

Interested with enough lead time and depending on schedules. It would be awesome to have them in multiple locations.

Based on the thread title, I was ready to be triggered.

If the dates would I would be interested.

Back