Last Movie you saw...

Mrs Chefkritter & I watched Coming to America 2 last night............as much as I loved the original, this is nowhere near as close and tries entirely too hard IMO and not really sure you could even try to replicate the tone in today's climate.

Favorite parts were the flashbacks to the original.

We just finished it what a colossal disappointment! It’s Coming to America: the #metoo and cancel culture edition!

Draft Day. Probably one of my favorite football movies.

Last new movie I saw was Friday. Mrs. Blugold and I watched "Coming 2 America." We enjoyed it. Pretty good movie actually. A lot of fun.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it. A good friend of mine was the cinematographer (his feature debut) Good reviews definitely help burgeoning careers!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. A good friend of mine was the cinematographer (his feature debut) Good reviews definitely help burgeoning careers!
Yeah, I mean, it wasn't great, but it was funny. A good blend of inside jokes and fresh humor. It was good and I wouldn't have qualms about watching it again. Tell your friend, the cinematography captured the film's set pieces really well.

I finally watched Tin Cup Saturday night. I have to say, after reading all the hoopla about it over the years, I was a bit disappointed.

Yeah we watched it Friday too. I liked it, I need to go back and watch the original, it's been years but I felt like this one stood on its own.
I watched both of these yesterday. I'd only watched the first one once a long time ago and didn't really remember it. I really like it though. The new one was ok and had some funny parts but I didn't think it was as good. I thought it was still decent watching as part of a double feature though.

When Harry met Sally.

Dont judge. My wife wanted to see it AGAIN......
BTW it paid off ;)

Fear Footage. Literally the worst movie I have ever seen.

Green Book.....Mrs. Reject claimed we had seen it already, I disagreed! Loved the show!!

The Princess Bride. One of my golfing buddies in Florida has been on my arse the last few years to watch it and only because I'll be playing with him next week I watched it. Not my kind of movie.

I also watched Coming 2 America. I really enjoyed seeing all the old characters again.

Just saw the sequel Coming 2 America. It was great in a nostalgic sense as so many characters returned and I'm sure they all had a blast making the movie.

It's not the best movie in the world but definitely worth watching, especially if you were around when the first movie came out.

Last movie I watched was Rio Bravo, which is an old John Wayne & Dean Martin flick. For some reason I was in the mood for a western and that's what I hit up on HBO Max.

Training Day. One of the MANY Denzel classics. Dude just does not miss. 9/10

My wife and I have both been falling asleep with a TV on since we were kids. We usually start a movie we’ve seen before when we’re ready to crash out. Last night was Ray.

DF211617-3A4B-4965-BF45-58D10540ACA3.jpeg

Back