Let's go - Happy Golf Season Start!

wadesworld

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I know it may not be true for your GHIN, but I consider the time change the official start of the golf season.

Let's go boys and girls! Let's shoot some lower scores, but most of all, enjoy the experiences, the nature, the friendships, and count ourselves lucky to be able to play this great game!

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Our season officially starts on April 1st, when we can start posting scores. I haven't played since last November, so looking forward to the start of the season.

Yep daylight savings is a biggie for golf season.
Second only to March 12 this year.

Got a little tease last weekend and now we’re in the 30s. It’s killing me!

First round of the year this morning. It's finally made it to 40*, but it's chilly. Also 30min behind because of frost delay. Going to be a long day.

Looks out window at the falling snow/sleet knowing full well it was in the 70s last weekend:

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

My season will commence 3/16 . . . hoping to start playing 2 9s a week and #pushcartMafia will be back

4/1 for me and it’s snowing today. Can’t get excited about golf just yet

We got more than an inch of rain yesterday into this morning. Courses here were open last weekend. That’s really early here. Hopefully I’ll get out soon but I’m not interested in playing in cold, wet and muddy conditions. Still, I’m very hopeful to play a round in March which is a rarity for me. Last year’s first round was at the end of April.

I’ve got my first round Tuesday. Wished I could have taken advantage of the early good weather before now but it will nice to get in that first round. Then the weather turns could so it may be a bit. I honestly don’t push it going out in the cold until our permanent tee time kicks in in mid April.

When it’s not my day to stay for practices I can almost get in 18 after work now! I’ll get about 15 until mid April

We are a few weeks away here. Just went for a skate ski on my home course for probably the last time. Bare patches here and there with warmer temps and higher sun means the snow will melt quickly. I'm ready!

Just hoping to play 15-20 rounds this year and enjoy time with friends and my kids.

Back