Little Debbie Snack Cakes Ice Cream

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
With the popularity of the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake ice cream (I never found any), Little Debbie is introducing more flavors. They will be exclusive again to Wal-Mart and available February 1st. Those new flavors are:
Oatmeal Creme Pies
Cosmic Brownies
Zebra Cakes
Honey Buns
Strawberry Shortcake Rolls
Swiss Rolls
Nutty Bars

Paging @Snickerdog !

With the popularity of the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake ice cream (I never found any), Little Debbie is introducing more flavors. They will be exclusive again to Wal-Mart and available February 1st. Those new flavors are:
Oatmeal Creme Pies
Cosmic Brownies
Zebra Cakes
Honey Buns
Strawberry Shortcake Rolls
Swiss Rolls
Nutty Bars

Paging @Snickerdog !

We never found the christmas tree cake ice cream here either. :cry: Some of those sound pretty good though.

My wife never found it either she wanted it bad.

Nutty bars are good. That might be a good ice cream.

You're not missing much by not finding the christmas trees. Sorry. Not sorry. :LOL:

I need to find alll of these

Help I haven’t found any of the above in the index of my nutrition guide. Am I looking in the wrong area?

ooh, nutty bars....that shounds good.

Conspicuous absence of peanut butter in those flavors. I am disappoint.

Son-i-am-disappoint.gif

Need the Nutty Bar and Swiss Roll ice creams!

Need the Nutty Bar and Swiss Roll ice creams!
...and Oatmeal Cream Pies and Honey Buns.

Good heavens; just need to stay out of the Walmart ice cream freezers.

71D2EA4E-2ABF-49EF-90AC-B275E1D23C3F.jpegEC06AB1E-1626-4BF9-B7C2-7EA6FC949AFD.jpeg1FFFF2DA-2DD9-4585-9D4D-D4013DF3E922.jpeg

Still waiting for these to show up around here...

My wife has a swiss roll addiction I may need to go try and find some of that.

My wife has a swiss roll addiction I may need to go try and find some of that.
It was okay and I am a swiss roll fan. That and cosmic brownie were underwhelming.

Nutty bars are good. That might be a good ice cream.

You're not missing much by not finding the christmas trees. Sorry. Not sorry. :LOL:

Oh yes they were…. “My wife never found…..”

Instant hero love if you find. Cold shoulder if you don’t. I get the quest fellas. I was married once too.

Sirs, don’t end up like me. Find that ice cream. If you don’t there is a chance she’ll hate you forever. 😂.

Oh yes they were…. “My wife never found…..”

Instant hero love if you find. Cold shoulder if you don’t. I get the quest fellas. I was married once too.

Sirs, don’t end up like me. Find that ice cream. If you don’t there is a chance she’ll hate you forever. 😂.
Counter Point! She already hates me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Counter Point! She already hates me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mine did too secretly for years, 🤣. If she’s have just told me that, life would have been easier, 😂.

Missed the release on these - will definitely need to check them out!

Missed the release on these - will definitely need to check them out!

I mean if THP doesn’t let us know it’s like it doesn’t happen? 🤣.

This is my news anymore. It’s all I care to see. I see most of my friends on here and know they’re doing ok. That’s what matters to me and makes this place important enough that I’ll shut up for a minute and think about things.

Back