LIV - How Do You Pronounce It?

How do you pronounce "LIV"?

• "Live"

• "Ell Eye Vee"

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have only ever heard one crazy person pronounce it any other way than “Live”.

Neither. The poll needs a third option. Everybody I know pronounces it as "liv", rhyming with give.
Yeah Ive never heard anyone say live as in rhymes with dive. I think the op meant it that way (rhymes with give) but its confusing

Like Liv Tyler, but I agree with others, it’s supposed to be called 54 I thought.

Much like Matthew McConaughey, I pronounce it L.I.V.(i.n.)

Much like Matthew McConaughey, I pronounce it L.I.V.(i.n.)

Animated GIF

"Liv", as in "Liverpool".

If you watch the broadcasts they themselves call it "live" as in Live and Let die....So that is the correct answer

How do pronounce idiot? JAY

Always say Live

And we are definitely showing our ages in this thread if you said 54 (The letters LIV) stands for the Roman Numeral 54 it also is if you Birdie every hole on a Par 72 equals 54 and/or # of holes LIV plays…

Neither. The poll needs a third option. Everybody I know pronounces it as "liv", rhyming with give.
Read the OP.

Do we refer to the television networks ABC and NBC as "ab-kuh" and "enn-bk"? Do we call THP "thip"? :LOL:

To be fair I’ve seen a kid named Abcd, as in ‘abb suh dee’. That’s all I’ll say about that.

Always go with live

/sʌk/

It is Roman numerals L + IV=LIV meaning 54. But it’s pronounced LIV.. one word, no spaces. Calling it anything else is dumb..

Golf, but louder

Phiphtee phoor

I don’t.

To use a American personality-

Liv Tyler

Not Live Tyler

lol 😝

Pronounced live, even the announcers call it that.

Back