Tour Event LIV Miami 2024 Apr 5-7

Sergio gonna Sergio

The Gooch is loose

K Vincent

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Burmester finally converts

I don't think Hatton was happy with that tee shot

I don't think Hatton was happy with that tee shot
That was hilarious. I can’t believe they didn’t cut away, and somehow it kept getting worse 😂

That was hilarious. I can’t believe they didn’t cut away, and somehow it kept getting worse 😂
And they didn't comment on it at all. :ROFLMAO:

Torque trying to steal a podium spot!

@echico what’s up with so many people playing with their glasses behind their head? It’s becoming an epidemic.

Torque now 5 off the lead.

So Excited Flirting GIF

@echico what’s up with so many people playing with their glasses behind their head? It’s becoming an epidemic.
So people can see the sponsor names on their hats.

So people can see the sponsor names on their hats.
There is another option, and follow along with me here…..

That can give the glasses to the caddy.

This is what happens when you are paid to wear junk and don't put into play what you actually use.

Either way if someone paid me to wear sunglasses I would take it.

That green and bunker complex on 16 that Rham just played is so freaking hard.

I see someone climbing a tree I would of sworn it would be to make sure Patrick Reed's ball is in there. :ROFLMAO:

It was for Leishman

I see someone climbing a tree I would of sworn it would be to make sure Patrick Reed's ball is in there. :ROFLMAO:

It was for Leishman
Leishman is the one who hit me with his drive when I went!

The heavy Latin music in the background gets me every time 😂

LIV Gold: Golf, but Swearier.

Nobody is going out and taking the win. The course and conditions are making it tough on them. They are all trying to hang on

Nobody is going out and taking the win. The course and conditions are making it tough on them. They are all trying to hang on
That course is really hard. It just isn’t forgiving and the greens are really tricky.

Back