ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

Jason, What is the selection process for the ZooCrew participants in the GD? Is there some form of Office Olympics that take place?
Callaway Office Pole Vaulting....:LOL:

Thanks for taking the time to do this @JasonFinleyCG

With the changes that have occured over the recent months in terms of staff changes - how much do you keep in touch with Harry and the rest of the guys and have you had much chance to play golf with them?

How is the quarantine going for you? Any tips to keep the old game in shape? Thank you!

Frankly, it sucks. Being at home is tough and I am getting a little stir crazy but still plenty to do which is a good thing.

I am lucky to have a putting green in my yard so I have tried to make an effort to at least get outside for a few minutes every day. Working on more of a full swing solution to try and still get some swings in too but in general, I would say my game is not in tip top shape at the moment.

@JasonFinleyCG , do you plan on going head-to-head with Captain Dimples at The Grandaddy this year?
That is a guaranteed singles match. Part of the deal and our guy already won their first matchup!!!

@JasonFinleyCG as said by a few others, thanks for spending some time here with us. It's a big deal and we appreciate it.

@JasonFinleyCG have the tech teams started looking at how AR and glasses will impact the rangefinder/gps product lines?

Awesome question, i still have the first Yellow Callaway Rangefinder I bought 10-years ago....still working too!

Attachments

• 02698566-A68A-45ED-ABEB-9A72E7DF2B89.jpeg
    02698566-A68A-45ED-ABEB-9A72E7DF2B89.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 2
@JasonFinleyCG which is the most important item for an amateur to get fit for, their clubs or the balls they are playing?

Best non-golf related way to kill time during self quarantine?

With custom fittings from driver to putter and even golf balls - with technology and AI are we entering a new golden age for amateur golfers and equipment? What’s next, in-house swing videos that will allow for complete bag fittings?

Jason - how did the Grandaddy originate?
This is a long story I will try and summarize quickly. The goal from a conversation with Harry and Josh was to create the coolest event for everyday golfers that we could. From there, Harry asked me to jump in and help as I have been accused of knowing how to create a good boondoggle and have some decent connections to be able to make it happen.

@JasonFinleyCG what do you do in your spare time to relax? Most of us THPers golf but, you being around the sport all the time, I would think you would have a hobby to take your mind off work.

Callaway has a robust line of options for golfers nearly across the board but is there a place where you think an expansion could occur or a new direction that taken? Of course, this includes the soft goods as well.

What about Callaway Golf makes you most proud to work their?

Hello Mr. Finley....

Have you watched Tiger King on Netflix, and if so who do you think is the villain?

@JasonFinleyCG do you think there is a distance problem in golf and does the equipment need to be rolled back? 😱

Back