CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Did he send them in a Christmas card? :ROFLMAO:
Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse

I mean the obvious choice is Anime Gods based on the unannounced package received today
View attachment 9262601
You see, If more of us got this kind of treatment Anime Gods would be the People's Pick....I guess since the mailing list was limited, it's time to back another team :cool: :cool:

You see, If more of us got this kind of treatment Anime Gods would be the People's Pick....I guess since the mailing list was limited, it's time to back another team :cool: :cool:
Burg has been taking requests for weeks!

Also it’s snowing at home. Get me the hell out of here. Tomorrow is going to be a long day of flights but is going to be so worth it!
I'm a little upset there was no Anime Gods preparation meetup this time. I guess @Canadan & I were just to tough ;)

😬

Final item of swag I ordered arrived just in time for the trip today. Here’s a sneak peekIMG_1038.jpegedit- would help if I included the pic…

Last edited:
Man this thread is moving fast. 5 pages this morning.

Last edited:
Is that the Sun Day Red logo? The price just went up 1000%

That stuff works tho.
Logo is facing the opposite direction. Don't want any gimmick infringement with TW and the lawyers.... I mean we have @BigDill on retainer if we need a law dog, but TW has some sharks ready to pounce.

Good lord, there’s 150 coins on us right now??

I just need an address and they’ll be in the mail!

Back