CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I increased my curls today from pillows to a 7 iron.
FIF by a million
This could sway my official pick

12 coins already bet on this one.
I’m going to be running with a rolled up program yelling at my phone while following along with this one.
That’s an incredible comparison 😂😂

@wazzubrew and @t-dray are really showing us how it’s done to signup new members!! Props, boys!

I have a 45 minute transfer as well. AirTag in the clubs will be key to make sure they are on the plane
Checked in for my flight. Got upgraded on my shorter flight from Atlanta so that's cool! I'm just hoping my clubs make the transfer. It's only 46 minutes

I have a 45 minute transfer as well. AirTag in the clubs will be key to make sure they are on the plane
I bought one specifically for this lol

Naturally going with Anime Gods here! And if I happen to ride their coat tails to the prize, it's going to a giveaway here.

So let's go @xThor Hansen and @Muchmore Funsen.
Hansen and Funsen is the buddy cop movie I never knew I needed!

Is it time to stop working yet?

Yes!

I bought one specifically for this lol

My layover is only a little over 30 minutes so I'm a little nervous. What does the AirTag accomplish though? You can see if it isn't on the plane, but you aren't going to be able to do anything about it, right?

Yes!

My layover is only a little over 30 minutes so I'm a little nervous. What does the AirTag accomplish though? You can see if it isn't on the plane, but you aren't going to be able to do anything about it, right?
No but you will know where it is even if it doesn’t make the plane

We have a @Muchmore sighting in Knoxville. I thought you said dazy dukes, not chaps and women’s shorts. 🤣🤣
IMG_9688.jpeg

3 days give or take. Feel free to have it permanently done though.

Oh, @Muchmore did you hear the secret of these black and blue tattoos? As the wear off they turn pink… 😉
Anchors are the way of Aqua Men!
IMG_9403.jpeg

Got a couple bets placed. Looking forward to following along to see how this all shakes out.

Also it’s snowing at home. Get me the hell out of here. Tomorrow is going to be a long day of flights but is going to be so worth it!
Yikes. Good luck, dude!!

The evening update sees the Matcha Latte team surge into 6th driven by several mysterious single post users who jump in and vote their way. More to come here...

Appears based off the vote that Anime Gods are walking on water on their way to the BagBoy championship.

Pics surfaced today of a magical healing drink being consumed by JB, and shortly thereafter we heard of 7 iron curls instead of pillows. Is this the progress needed for FiF??

Your evening update here:

1714705954048.png

The evening update sees the Matcha Latte team surge into 6th driven by several mysterious single post users who jump in and vote their way. More to come here...

Appears based off the vote that Anime Gods are walking on water on their way to the BagBoy championship.

Pics surfaced today of a magical healing drink being consumed by JB, and shortly thereafter we heard of 7 iron curls instead of pillows. Is this the progress needed for FiF??

View attachment 9262702
You're the man. Thanks for all you do to make experiences awesome!

I say it’s going to be packing chowdah.

View attachment 9262702
Animation Magnify GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

Back