CONTEST Live Update Thread – Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

You guys get the new setups out yet on home courses?
Played with @golfinnut last Saturday. He had some right misses from lazy action in his swing. When he did his job so did the setup.
Distance gain is definitely real and his lazy right misses were much more playable than with his prior driver. Spin reduction has its benefits there too.
Aesthetically the shaft looked sharp with well done graphics and if you have only seen the paradym head in the fluorescent glow of the sporting goods store, you haven’t really seen it. It’s just handsome setup that performs and if he changes anything other than the grip, well…
1692695281949.jpeg

You guys get the new setups out yet on home courses?
Not yet. I’m in week 2 of soccer tournaments and won’t get out until after Labor Day

Played with @golfinnut last Saturday. He had some right misses from lazy action in his swing. When he did his job so did the setup.
Distance gain is definitely real and his lazy right misses were much more playable than with his prior driver. Spin reduction has its benefits there too.
Aesthetically the shaft looked sharp with well done graphics and if you have only seen the paradym head in the fluorescent glow of the sporting goods store, you haven’t really seen it. It’s just handsome setup that performs and if he changes anything other than the grip, well…
View attachment 9200367

Did you go to that Walmart that was in between our balls? I heard they had a sale on distance golf balls :ROFLMAO:

L
Did you go to that Walmart that was in between our balls? I heard they had a sale on distance golf balls :ROFLMAO:
I do have a problem with dispersion 😏

Helluva a prize there @mson! 🔥

Missed this live but have been working through catching up. Quite the experience, was a great read!! Congratulations @golfinnut and @mikeg_74! Great job, and pretty incredible improvements after the fitting. Thank you @DannyLe for all you do for these. Always fun to see how much your fitting helps people. You and @JB played well!

Look forward to these next year!!

It’s a simple logo, but I really like how it looks

IMG_7697.jpeg

Back