CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Sounds like the night is winding down?

Been a great follow today guys. It’s been a blast. I’ll try and get caught up tomorrow have a 3 hour drive to Prosper TX early in the morning. Play well and enjoy

That was a damn good time. I was one guy away from a range finder. Not even close in any of the others. Well done @KY Golfer @mantan and @Deebo76

Man what a day. Great follow. @ScoFoBG is giving out some amazing prizes.

Been an absolute blast following today guys. I avoided work like a champ but it was well worth it. Can't wait to follow tomorrow.

Do some actual work and you spend the entire night catching up. Wouldn’t have it any other way. What a day of golf. What a night full of contests. It’s been a fun follow so far. Can’t wait to see what tomorrow holds.

Sleep well gents! Been a day!

Wow, what a fantastic set of contests!

~30 pages to catch up…. Horrible afternoon of work! First 18 was some awesome golf! Let’s go Alt Shot!

Denzel Washington GIF

Man I just caught up after stepping away for a bit. Dinner looked fantastic as expected, but what in the world just happened after dinner?!?! @ScoFoBG just gave away the entire warehouse in prizes :LOL:. Just when I thought the contests were over for the night…

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

I am so impressed with how well you kept us informed today. Amazing contest prizes! The sponsors brought so much good swag and prizes. Love this event

Assuming pegs go in the ground at 08:00 tomorrow morning?

Worldwide is invested in making it easier for golfers to not just get equipment, but to get the right equipment.
Love the sound of that!

Back