CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Gotta go with Smooth Criminals, logo is just too good! Enjoy Briggs and hope everyone brings their A game (and Smooth Criminals bring their A+ game 😉)
Way To Go Thank You GIF by Hyper RPG

Feeling pretty pretty pretty good
Not sure if that's good or bad. Sick/injured JB is dangerous JB.

I apologize in advance to @MarMill and @baylrballa but I have to support my Srixon Experience homey and go with Whisky Business. I am apologizing because I think I am 0 for all THP Experiences in picking winners. Prove me wrong boys.

Whiskey Business for the win.
So your saying there is a chance.

36 hours before slamming the trunk and heading south.....

I'm totally tied up in an all day meeting won't be able to catch up on the thread until tomorrow while watching the Preview Show.

This is my first THP experience, so it is definitely a mix of excitement, anxiousness, and giddiness.

I have to give a shout out to @Pops . I'd been on the board for a bit...but really didn't get what the THP experiences were. Pops came down to DFW late last year and put up a post to see if anybody could meet him for a weekday round. I was able to meet up with him and learned what people said in that golf is better with THPers. He was keeping up with an experience on his phone and it was my golden chance to ask 'how do those work anyway?'

I was blown away...it sounded almost too good to be true. Made up my mind that day I was going to put in for the next one and was lucky to get selected. Ironically I found out on a golf course when I checked my phone and there were a zillion notifications on THP, lol.

A big thank you to my original tag team partner @Parrot . He is a pheonenal guy and patiently showed me the ropes of what is done prior to an event. It was gutting to get the call he was going to be in IR and not able to make this trip. He absolutely loves the experiences and I hate he won't be able to do this one. He'll be with us in spirit the whole way.

And a big thank you to @KY Golfer who has stepped in as my new partner and is cut from the same cloth of goodness as @Parrot . I absolutely hit two royal flushes with partners.

The entire group has been good to get to know during the run up. Shout out to @outlawx who is here locally and we got a chance to play a couple of weeks ago. He's a great guy. He gave me some good advice about updating live rounds that I have been working on the rounds since.

And of course a huge thank you to the THP staff. Including all the information @JB and @GolferGal have provided to make it easy for a newbie to find their way through this.

I feel so lucky and blessed to be a part of this and can't wait to meet everyone in person. THP is amazing!!

I'm totally tied up in an all day meeting won't be able to catch up on the thread until tomorrow while watching the Preview Show.

This is my first THP experience, so it is definitely a mix of excitement, anxiousness, and giddiness.

I have to give a shout out to @Pops . I'd been on the board for a bit...but really didn't get what the THP experiences were. Pops came down to DFW late last year and put up a post to see if anybody could meet him for a weekday round. I was able to meet up with him and learned what people said in that golf is better with THPers. He was keeping up with an experience on his phone and it was my golden chance to ask 'how do those work anyway?'

I was blown away...it sounded almost too good to be true. Made up my mind that day I was going to put in for the next one and was lucky to get selected. Ironically I found out on a golf course when I checked my phone and there were a zillion notifications on THP, lol.

A big thank you to my original tag team partner @Parrot . He is a pheonenal guy and patiently showed me the ropes of what is done prior to an event. It was gutting to get the call he was going to be in IR and not able to make this trip. He absolutely loves the experiences and I hate he won't be able to do this one. He'll be with us in spirit the whole way.

And a big thank you to @KY Golfer who has stepped in as my new partner and is cut from the same cloth of goodness as @Parrot . I absolutely hit two royal flushes with partners.

The entire group has been good to get to know during the run up. Shout out to @outlawx who is here locally and we got a chance to play a couple of weeks ago. He's a great guy. He gave me some good advice about updating live rounds that I have been working on the rounds since.

And of course a huge thank you to the THP staff. Including all the information @JB and @GolferGal have provided to make it easy for a newbie to find their way through this.

I feel so lucky and blessed to be a part of this and can't wait to meet everyone in person. THP is amazing!!
Really happy with you jumping in head first into experiences. You'll do great and you had and have a fantastic team mate.

Sweet.. missed this live thread earlier.

Have to go w/ my simulator partner @Scribble and team Purgatory for the win.

One day closer!!! Let’s go!!!

Great story about how you decided that you wanted to be part of the experiences here on THP!

Enjoy every moment of your first experience. It will be so good and so memorable.

It was really cool to see that you had gotten picked a short time after we played. Go enjoy yourself and have a blast.

Screenshot_20240416_074604_Gallery.jpg
... days. 8 hours. 8 minutes. 22 seconds left.

Going with When Worlds Collide. @jdtox is a proven winner, and JB isn’t bad

Back