CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2023 Budget Golf Championship with Bag Boy

Tough decision here... but I am backing 'First in Fun'

Event vets and a dynamic duo - They are going to make some noise.

I really wish you guys would have checked with me on this one first. Let me reach out to Ballyhack and make sure they are okay with it as they are not fond of altering carts even temporarily.

Apologies for what sounds like harsh rules, we don’t mean them to be, but we are dealing with properties that have some pretty unique rules and playing middle man.
Okay JB. Definitely understand.

After all of the "Ballyhack will be the real winner" talk of the preview show, who will be the player to call it a par 67?
Front or back 9?

Just queued up the Preview Show, but before I let them sway me, I'm ready to put my support behind...

Crypto Cavemen

Let's do it boys!!!
What I learned from the preview show is if you are single, you need to find someone who looks at you like @e1iterate looks at @Jank.

Last edited:
What can I say? Made quite the impression when I met him in [checks calendar] 2014!!!!!
Impressions were made…

What I learned from the preview show is if you are single, you need to find someone who looks at you like @e1iterate looks at @Jank.
I learned I’m glad I have an easy name and that I ditched the numbers. And carnage. Lots of carnage

Backed them from the start! Love to see the Crypto Cavemen take the dub.

awesome scorecard. Thansk @jlew 1684438457970.png

If you are in this event and haven’t listened or watched WGP from this week, you are doing it wrong.
playing now for the afternoon lull that i have hit at work.

And the #CanyonCowboys were loving all of the "put over" talk on the preview show... just hope Ballyhack doesn't hit us with a diamond cutter.

macho-man-randy-savage.gif
It would be more of an RKO than Diamond Cutter

Freaking grinding my butt off right now on the range after this afternoons round. It’s coming together slowly. Gotta give those 2/1 odds some good quality play

Freaking grinding my butt off right now on the range after this afternoons round. It’s coming together slowly. Gotta give those 2/1 odds some good quality play
Save some energy for the main event!

Back