Handicap
GHIN 1.5
Let me know what you think.

2009_12290021.jpg

2009_12290020.jpg

2009_12290022.jpg

2009_12290019.jpg

2009_12290017.jpg

I simply love your putters! Classic look. How do they roll?

I simply love your putters! Classic look. How do they roll?

I do not play a 8802 style putter, love the way they look, but cannot put with them. However everyone that has one of our putters so far has thought they were amazing. We have lots of feedback from facebook on my facebook page with all the people that have loved them.

I am biased, however I can tell you this, without some kind of crazy trick or insert I have not played a softer more solid feeling putter. Which is good cause that is what we set out to make.

thanks for the reply. Are these strictly special order or are they available for retail?

You also shared a pic of a putter yesterday that was similar in design but was black (sorry, can't remember the name of the model off of the top of my head). Was it a matte black finish? I would love to know if the Lola could be that same color and finish.

Great looking putter!

thanks for the reply. Are these strictly special order or are they available for retail?

You also shared a pic of a putter yesterday that was similar in design but was black (sorry, can't remember the name of the model off of the top of my head). Was it a matte black finish? I would love to know if the Lola could be that same color and finish.

One of the things that it is hard to show the general golfing public is that everything we do is custom to you. I guess because the OTR OEM's have been beating standard into our heads for so many years and there are few people that do what we do.

1. Our model names are for the head shapes ONLY!
2. Our logo is in one location on every putter.
3. Finish, loft, length, lie, stamping, weight, hosel type and countless other items are COMPLETELY UP TO YOU.

You want a black putter with white and orange paintfill? Done, want the putter white with black and purple paintfill? Done.

EVERYTHING IS CUSTOM, we even do hanshaping of the Pamlico, Carolina, Yaupon, Surfside to come up with designs like the Lola, Lola2, Lola1.5, Surfside wave, Sanford, Hatteras, Kitty Hawk and a new model based off of the Yaupon that will be coming soon.

So take any of our heads raw and they tell us exactly how you want it to look and that is what we do, with whatever custom options you want.

Shoot me an email or pm with your phone number and I can give you a call to discuss.

Back