Looking at your current driver shaft.

Would you like your driver shaft to be

• More flashy

• Less flashy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Probably conservative. I have a fishing rod from Shakespeare that is called Ugly Stick. My driver is a Phenom and I call it my Fugly Stick.

I chose my current driver because of the shaft color + graphics. Color me satisfied.

I'll play whatever works but gotta admit that I love the subdued yet sleek look of the Tensei shafts.

I have an AV Blue 55x in driver, CK white in 3W and AV Blue in 5W.

Gotta be the first time that I had the same family of shafts in driver and woods since waaaaay back when I played Memphis-10 steel shafts in a Cally Warbird driver and woods.

I like black.

That said I do want a hulk pvd shaft because it looks awesome.

I picked more flashy. I don’t like too flashy, but my HZRDUS Black is pretty basic.

I guess my answer would be whatever comes with the head I buy or pretty much a stock shaft.
I just received this one today and from the looks of it I like it. It matches the club head ping g400 max. Shaft looks basic but I’ve never had a bronze color shaft.

615C3358-828F-4C52-9655-D449BD575C6C.jpeg

Honestly don’t care. Used to really want a flashy shaft because I thought they were cool. But after using the boring matte black shaft I currently have in my driver and having that thing produce some bombs, im fine with it!

It has a skull and crossbones with one glowing red eye. I like that.

Give me the flashy!

I really don't care what my shafts look like. I care how they perform.

I would take some more flash!

It really makes no difference whatsoever to me, but I voted less flashy. I think a matte black shaft with sublimated graphics would look really cool, and not flashy at all.

It's pretty tame so I went with more flashy. Not too much though.

Back