Looking for a weekend game in Albany NY

Van Patten was in very good shape for the time of year, but parts of the fairways on the Red nine still look like parts of I-80 in PA - patchy and not very even. I did not notice much in the way of an intermediate cut adjacent to the fairways. If it was there, it was noticeable on only a few holes, and believe me, where I was on the course, I would have seen it. The good news for me was I lost only one ball, so I'm avoiding The Big Miss. My distances were all over the place, and the greens were slowwwww, which did not bode well for me trying two new putters. It was one of those days when I played better than I scored, which is not hard when you turn in a 107 with four triples and a quad.

I still question whether the course is worth $40 to walk on a weekend before noon.

Any THPers have interest in playing 18 tomorrow morning in the Albany area. I'm looking for something early and am flexible as to where, just need to be done by 1pm.

Looking for a game tomorrow afternoon, as the weather will be great. Flexible as to where in the Capital District.

In my Callaway Hyperlite 3.0:
Driver: Nike Vapor Flex (Diamana White Stiff)
3W: Titleist 915F 15 degree (Diamana White Stiff)
3i & 4i: Nike Speed (Stiff)
5-AW: Nike Vapor Fly Pro (XP-95 Stiff)
Nike Engage Square 54 Degree
Callaway Forged Plus 60 Degree
Cleveland VP5

Any hope for a CapDistrict THP game tomorrow morning?

In my Callaway Hyperlite 3.0:
Driver: Nike Vapor Flex (Diamana White Stiff)
3W: Titleist 915F 15 degree (Diamana White Stiff)
3i & 4i: Nike Speed (Stiff)
5-AW: Nike Vapor Fly Pro (XP-95 Stiff)
Nike Engage Square 54 Degree
Callaway Forged Plus 60 Degree
Cleveland VP5

Back