ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: 2022 Bridgestone Golf Balls

Tour B RX

The best fit for me is the current BRX and I have time to answer questions and be on the forum daily.

I was fit for the Tour B RXS. I made the switch to Bridgestone two years ago. I had my first hole in one, my handicap has gone from a 9.8 to a 4.8. I won twice on the USAM Tour and tied for 17th at Nationals.

I currently was fitted for and use the Tour B XS. I can test and post daily. I can’t wait to see if I can feel the difference in the new golf balls!

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

New Bridgestone Golf Balls
While we cannot give you a lot of information ahead of time on these new balls shown above, the white box with color coding should help decipher what they are. Could they be the new 2022 Bridgestone Golf Balls?

We are looking for THPers that want to test out some new golf balls ahead of their release to stores and share their reviews on the THP Forum.

Criteria
THP will select a group of THPers to test the 2022 Bridgestone Golf balls, joining some staff writers.
You must be able to check in on the thread daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.
You will be reviewing the balls for a period of 30 days.

How to Signup
Which Current Bridgestone TOUR B ball fits you best? If you do not know, go through their online fitting tool here.
Are you able to review and answer questions daily or close on THP?

looking-for-testers-1024x692.png

Continue reading...
Would love to test the new TourBX!

Would love to test the new TourBX!

Lots of people interested in testing! Good luck to all and thanks to THP & Bridgestone for the opportunity for some hackers to try it out.

My sim is up and running. I’d love to be part of this testing. The Tour B RX is the ball of choice for me.

RXS.
Yes.

Kind of difficult to get out in recent weeks, having record rainfall every week in most of the regional area.
Would be willing to give review , but hard to do until maybe the moisture and flooding letup .

Was fitted into BXS. Loved the B330S but was not a big fan of the first iteration of BXS but the latest seems much better. Able to post daily and have access to launch monitor.

Thank you for the opportunity, would love to be able to test these! Played the ProV1x for years and finally switched the the Tour B X consistently a year ago. It has made a huge difference in controlling distance and flight, especially in abnormal conditions.
I would be able to respond each day with an overview, as well have access to a trackman and courses.

Tour BX for me and I’d be more than happy to review them and answer questions daily!

Tour BXS for my game. I’ve tested for the 2019 Titleist ball launch and would love to add this new Bridgestone model. Had my only hole in one with a Bridgestone B330S.

Tour B RX here, and just coming into prime golf season here in AZ.

TOUR B RXS
YES - AVAILABLE EVERY DAY TO TEST AND REVIEW

THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY THP AND BRIDGESTONE

Tour B XS or Tour B X are the ball for me - I really enjoy the extra spin in the Tour B XS but on some windy conditions it’s tough with my ball getting eaten up! Interesting tests for sure and would love to see how the new balls compare!

Love to try some
Tour B RX
Can report back ..and we play all year here

I would I've to but my season is basically done, and even if I got to play it's been over a month since my last round and I would lose every ball in the first round lol

Wow 197 replies!!!

Tour B X
Yes, I can be on here daily :)

I love playing Taylor made tp5x golf balls. I live PA where the winters are rough so I just set up an indoor hitting area with a skytrak system. I would love the opportunity to test the balls and see if I want to make the switch. I’ve played a few rounds with Bridgestone but never played well. I probably didn’t give them a fair try.

Back