Looking For Testers: Cleveland SOFT Premier Putters

Cleveland makes some awesome putters!
Current Putter: Cleveland VP5
I would love to test the 10.5

I don’t even know what putter I have it came with an old set of clubs and I fell in love with it it’s a half moon heavy putter with a rubber face of some sort I like that the weight allows me to put on more momentum on the ball with a smaller more controlled stroke I’d love to test the 11 or 14

Currently playing the Top Flight Gamer putter (just changed from my old-skool) teardrop putter.

I would love to test the #11s as it looks to have the best balance for a No So Pro Golfer like me!

I love reviewing and testing for the average golfer for a real non-pro perspective!

I currently use a Cleveland Huntington Beach #4 and I’d love to try one of the new Cleveland putters. The number 8 appeals to my eye but I’d also consider a number 4 and put old versus new in a head to head battle.

Currently playing with an Odyssey Black Series #1 and I'm eager to switch to a face balanced model like the their #8.

11S baby! I play an anser style very effectively....would be curious how a fanged design would help!

Currently gaming a Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12.5 (35”). Would be most interested to try the 11 or 11S as a head to head comparison. Thanks!!!

I am Currently using an Odyssey White hot 70 gram putter. I would Love to try the Cleveland Golf 4 model. Left handed

Currently using the Cleveland Elevado TFi 2135 putter. Would love to test the 11 @ 35" to compare them.

Last edited:
My current putter is the Cleveland HB #10 putter. I love it!!

I would like to try the 11s or 10.5 in a 34in.

Thanks guys!!

Manny

Current putter is a TopFlite Gamer Tour Align 5 and am in a bit of a slump with it.
Would love to give that 11S a try!

Another great opportunity for the community. Looking forward to hearing everyone's feedback.

Currently gaming the Cleveland Huntington Beach #10 and I love it!!

Would like to try the 11S or 10.5 in a 34in.

Thanks!!

I am using the ping sigma 2 at the moment but would love to give the 11 or 13 a whack?

Current putter is Odyssey stroke lab double wide flow putter
I’d like to try the 11

Current: Toulon Atlanta
SOFT: #10.5C

My current putter is a Cleveland Huntington Beach #1. I would like to try the #3 at 34 inches

Current putter: Tommy Armour Impact #3.
Like to Try: Huntington Beach Premier 11 (34" RH).

Thanks for the opportunity!

Current Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1
Like to Try: 34” RH Huntington Beach Premier 10.5

10 pages? What the heck? You all are in some. Putter dull drums or something. Good news than! So I had 33 putts today, not really sure that true but anyway. I took some risky off the green putts, several actually. The Huntington Beach Premier Soft #4 is great. The feel is phenomenal, maybe because it’s light. What ever it is my putts were right where they should have been today. I did t miss short which was my issue. My insert putter is very specific, when it comes to distance, today was not like that. I was a foot to two by the hole all day. Which means I had a chance. Feel is great.

Currently alternating between a custom Lajosi DD201wb and a MizBetti BC6.
But I’ve always wanted to try a slant neck mallet so I’d like to test the 11S in 33”.

Awesome! Been wanting to try out a milled putter.

My current putter is an Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s.

If selected, I'd like to the similar SOFT 11s.

Thanks!

Back