ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: UST Mamiya Prototype Shafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to sign up for this one.

This looks incredible!

I'd love to try a 120 in my Tour Edge C722s

Gotta enter this one as I love my Recoil protos from Shaft-Up.

I would take the 90s and put them in a set of the new Maltby TS3 heads.

Which weight you would like to test? 105g to match the weight I'm currently using

What iron heads are you going to put these in? Mizuno 923 HM

Thanks for the awesome opportunity!

Tell us which weight you would like to test?

What iron heads are you going to put these in?
Callaway Apex MBs!

Would love to try the 120x in PXG Gen5 T heads

Very cool opportunity. Want to keep my current shafts in the new Paradyms for a bit, but excited to see what these will be.

UST Mamiya has my full attention when they announce a new product. Cant wait to see what this is going to be.

Weight: 105
Irons: Cobra King Tour or AeroJet

I would love these. I have the recoil dart in my hybrid. But I do not have the skill to change out shafts, so unfortunately cannot drop my name in the hat. But what a wonderful opportunity to the 5 winners!!!

Man, if I hadn't just had Darts installed in my irons, I'd be all in on this. Good luck to those entering!

I liked the 75 F4 Dart I recently tried and think the 90 F4 would be if they would work in One Length '20 Forged Tec. I would have to take to a shop unless I find a buddy that could do it.

Awesome opportunity that I’d love to take advantage of.
I’d like to try out the 105 on my Callaway steelhead X14 irons.

This looks incredible and I would absolutely love to review these.
90S
Paradym (core)

Last edited:
Wow.. this is a fantastic opportunity!! I've tried a graphite fitting a couple years ago at CC and ended up in steel. I still want to find a graphite shaft that will work and love UST shafts in my driver and fairways.

105 please!
I would either use my Rogue ST Pro heads or get a dedicated set of heads to test against.

120 X shafts

I’ll be testing them in BOTH my P770s and my Mizuno mp-20 MMCs

1.) 120 X Stiff
2.) Apex Pro 19 irons

Currently dealing with high spin in my irons and I feel like X stiff would help reduce it. 120 is also the weight I’ve had a lot of success with. I’d also be able to provide feed back frequently between frequent trackman use plus the regular golf season starting next month

Super excited to hear UST is expanding their graphite shaft options - would be awesome to get to test these out.

Answers to questions:
1. 120X
2. Callaway Apex MBs

105S
Srixon ZX5 MKII

UST shaft review opportunity... count me in!

120 X stiff
These will be going into the Edel SMS Pros!

I would like to try a little lighter shafts so the 90's

I would be putting them on Cobra Radspeed irons, unless I get different Irons by the time I test.

Good Luck all!

I played my best golf with 105g steel shafts and struggled a bit with 80g graphite. Let's go with the 105 g shafts.

I'd put them in a set of SpeedZone heads.

I would love to be a tester! this would be awesome to test a graphite option as I have only played steel.

Given the recommendations I would like to test the 105. I will put them in the ZX7 heads.

I just did the new shaft fitting and it recommended my that swing weight which I think would be a great addition to the irons.

Last edited:
Oh man, I would love to test the 105 ideally but would give the 90 a shot as well.

Would put them in a set of Callaway Paradym 5-52* (8 clubs).

So cool!!!! Good luck everyone!

105 Stiff. F4 I currently play Recoil 110 F4.

2022 cobra Forged Tec either 4-PW or 5-GW.

Ohhh absolutely in on this.
Have been playing the new Dart 90S with great results the past few weeks.

would put the 90S in my Paradym irons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back