Low Prices at www.adamsgolf.com

You can find them MUCH cheaper.

I am the same guy who exchanged PM with. I found them on Amazon now. I have Amazon credit built up so they would only cost me about $140 out of pocket. But I still have not pulled the trigger. Almost everyone I talked to since has told me i am nuts to try to buy/play blade irons. So, still has me on the fence Ha

I am the same guy who exchanged PM with. I found them on Amazon now. I have Amazon credit built up so they would only cost me about $140 out of pocket. But I still have not pulled the trigger. Almost everyone I talked to since has told me i am nuts to try to buy/play blade irons. So, still has me on the fence Ha

They are not at the top of the list forgiving, but I have hit alot of irons that were less forgiving. If you struggle finding the center of the club face more often than not, then I would get something else.

They are not at the top of the list forgiving, but I have hit alot of irons that were less forgiving. If you struggle finding the center of the club face more often than not, then I would get something else.

Yea I am just indecisive ha. My misses are actually usually just fat not really all over the face. Possibly a touch on toe maybe. Part of my actually thinks these might be more forgiving than my current Hopkins because of the tungsten and the slot. But the Hopkins are more "cavity back". Again I know its just indecisiveness but I dont want to buy them for no reason so im still trying to piece it together. But you have been the most helpful in the situation so thanks again.

Back