LPGA Ford Championship in Gilbert, AZ March 28-31

Thanks for sharing. Charley Hull is one of my favorites, along with Lydia, Brooke, Nelly & Celine. Sorry to see she is a smoker. LOL
I was telling my friend @ChazAZ she makes it look cool

Charley has some work to do today to make the cut & Lexi is tetering right on the line.

Hannah Green posts an insane 61 to take the lead; Sarah Schmelzel just 1 back after posting a 63.
This is def a birdie fest 🐦 Probably need well under 20 to win on Sunday

Watch on peacock and get an extra hour (3)

Great photos MSEASU :cool:
I have Peacock but they got a lot of balls putting an hour on a different premium subscription.

Possible -6 cut line setting a LPGA record :ROFLMAO:

I have Peacock but they got a lot of balls putting an hour on a different premium subscription.

Possible -6 cut line setting a LPGA record :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, very little trouble on that course.

Sad to see Charley WD, having back issues I think

Lexi really golfing her Maxfli today, 7 under 65 to jump up to 10th and in the mix

Poor Brooke , never seen a pro with a stretch like that

Only got to catch a little bit of this today 😢... But I did get my tickets for the JM Eagle ✌️

Lexi really golfing her Maxfli today, 7 under 65 to jump up to 10th and in the mix

She’s putting really well. Not sketchy over the 3 footers

I'm rooting for Lydia Ko until she wins one more to get into the Hall of Fame. After that, I'll root for a few more players. Lol.

What a shoot out we've got coming on Easter Sunday. 15 players within 2 shots incl. Lydia, Nelly, & Lexi. 3 leaders tied at -15 are Sarah Schmelzel, Carlota Ciganda, & H.J. Kim.
Peyton Manning Finger Guns GIF by Gatorade

We had a fun day. LPGA events are very unique as you can get soooo close to the action. We took our niece and the workers and golfers were very generous. Workers let her hold the quite sign and took her inside the ropes. She also got a few autographs and a players ball which made her day!

Poor weather has rolled in; rain & cool temps adding another element. Still any of about 10 players could hoist the trophy.

Nelly & Lexi tied at the top with unknown rookie Hira Naveed

Hope Nelly can close it out!!! Hit a good one on 17

Back