Lunatic Fringe Shenanigans

It looks like you guys are having a great time despite the weather!
It was a blast. And we finished in just over 3 hours? Grabbing a beverage now before hitting the road

I may not have updated the clubs correctly so I'll fix any of that this evening as well as reviewing the guessing. I learned that I'm terrible with a 3 iron in hand (which is why there is not one in my bag normally). I also can't chip or putt worth a darn with them but had fun regardless!!

It was a blast. And we finished in just over 3 hours? Grabbing a beverage now before hitting the road
What were the final scores?

Almost under a hundo with just a 3i all day.

What were the final scores?
Starts with a 1.. and I think the next number is 2. That was a test but would happily do it again in a heartbeat!!

Also starts with a 1

Get into a bad position with a 3i, and **** goes south quick like.
If I had a 3 iron in my hands I’d be in a bad position right from the start! 😆

Maybe next time we do this @93civiccpe @Vader, we pick a single 2/3/4 iron for the full 18.

If I had a 3 iron in my hands I’d be in a bad position right from the start! 😆
Me too 😂 And a bunker, I'd be there until dark... 😀

We had 7 total pars between the 3 of us (I sadly did not contribute! 😂). The Apex TCB accounted for the most pars (4). (Rogue had 2, Epic forged 1).

Both @Davidhibler and @YukonLiving guessed 7 pars and both thought the Epic Forged would have the most pars. It comes down to the balls lost and the winner is @Davidhibler who guessed 5 (we lost 6).

@Davidhibler please send me your address so I can get your prize sent out!

We had 7 total pars between the 3 of us (I sadly did not contribute! 😂). The Apex TCB accounted for the most pars (4). (Rogue had 2, Epic forged 1).

Both @Davidhibler and @YukonLiving guessed 7 pars and both thought the Epic Forged would have the most pars. It comes down to the balls lost and the winner is @Davidhibler who guessed 5 (we lost 6).

@Davidhibler please send me your address so I can get your prize sent out!
Still sounds like it was a fun time! Cool idea putting those clubs up against one another!

Congrats @Davidhibler!

This was a great set of shenanigans! Congrats @Davidhibler

Even though I was the runner up, @Vader, @blazinden, and @93civiccpe were very generous and sent me a real nice package! It got here last week and I finally was able to pick it up!

Thanks very much, you three!! WAY above and beyond!

Start off with a super soft Devant towel. It’s so nice I almost feel bad using it! It’s two-sided - one side being more “fluffy” than the other. Also included were a sleeve each of Callaway Chrome Soft, CSX and CSX LS. I opened the box to see what numbers they were and was blown away - they’re all Grandaddy G balls!! Then in a ziploc bag I found a handful of Queenstown Harbor tees, a couple pitch tools, and a splashy ball marker. Digging further and it’s a Hideaway coin!

You’re all so kind. Definitely some special treasures. Right on to my golf display shelf!!

IMG_7465.jpeg

Even though I was the runner up, @Vader, @blazinden, and @93civiccpe were very generous and sent me a real nice package! It got here last week and I finally was able to pick it up!

Thanks very much, you three!! WAY above and beyond!

Start off with a super soft Devant towel. It’s so nice I almost feel bad using it! It’s two-sided - one side being more “fluffy” than the other. Also included were a sleeve each of Callaway Chrome Soft, CSX and CSX LS. I opened the box to see what numbers they were and was blown away - they’re all Grandaddy G balls!! Then in a ziploc bag I found a handful of Queenstown Harbor tees, a couple pitch tools, and a splashy ball marker. Digging further and it’s a Hideaway coin!

You’re all so kind. Definitely some special treasures. Right on to my golf display shelf!!

View attachment 9236311
Glad it made it safely to you!!

Back