Lunatic Fringe Shenanigans

93civiccpe

#LunaticFringe / "Hips Don't Lie" - Shakira
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
On November 26th I get to meet up with a couple of my 21 Grandaddy Brothers (@blazinden and @Vader) for some on course fun. It has been too long since we've been able to play a round together so we are meeting at the Queenstown Harbor Lakes course in Western Maryland. @blazinden is our resident one club master, @Vader is our low cap, and I'm there for the laughs!! We have decided to play the entire round using my 3 driving irons. Each of us will play 6 holes 1 hole (thanks @xThor) with one then swap with each other. If it's a cold morning a thin shot will be painful and hilarious. Each of us are bringing a putter which can only be used on the fringe and green. This is going to be a fun round yet we will certainly be trying to score as low as we can.

The driving irons:

20231116_232143.jpg20231116_232154.jpg20231116_232208.jpg
First is an epic forged 4 iron with Fujikura Atmos black 7s shaft. The second is a Rogue ST Pro 3 iron with KBS TGI 100 shaft. The third is an Apex TCB 3 iron with Fujikura Atmos red 7s shaft.

The Contest
With the post drive going on we will be updating with all the shenanigans and will put together a small prize package for the winner. We want you to follow along the fun and answer these 2 questions (second and third being the tie-breakers):

1. How many total pars (or better) will be scored by the 3 of us?
2. Which driving iron will have the most pars (or better) scored with it?
3. How many lost balls will we have between the 3 of us?

Let's have some fun!!

Last edited:
I'm not going to enter but that Epic 4i is going to be the winner no doubt in my mind

No entry but look forward to the shenanigans!

Driving irons on Par 3s?

Not entering, but this will be fun to follow for the hilarity that is sure to ensue!

No question that the Epic will rule the day. 8 pars.

I love this @93civiccpe ! I am not sure I will get to play golf at this level of fun but a 3 club challenge might happen in the colder months.

good burger GIF

8 pars
Tcb well perform the best
6 lost never to be found

Sounds like a heck of a fun time.

On November 26th I get to meet up with a couple of my 21 Grandaddy Brothers (@blazinden and @Vader) for some on course fun. It has been too long since we've been able to play a round together so we are meeting at the Queenstown Harbor Lakes course in Western Maryland. @blazinden is our resident one club master, @Vader is our low cap, and I'm there for the laughs!! We have decided to play the entire round using my 3 driving irons. Each of us will play 6 holes with one then swap with each other. If it's a cold morning a thin shot will be painful and hilarious. Each of us are bringing a putter which can only be used on the fringe and green. This is going to be a fun round yet we will certainly be trying to score as low as we can.

The driving irons:

View attachment 9222176View attachment 9222177View attachment 9222178
First is an epic forged 4 iron with Fujikura Atmos black 7s shaft. The second is a Rogue ST Pro 3 iron with KBS TGI 100 shaft. The third is an Apex TCB 3 iron with Fujikura Atmos red 7s shaft.

The Contest
With the post drive going on we will be updating with all the shenanigans and will put together a small prize package for the winner. We want you to follow along the fun and answer these 2 questions (second and third being the tie-breakers):

Let's have some fun!!
I love this post. Have a great time.

I'm not going to enter but that Epic 4i is going to be the winner no doubt in my mind
Also my choice for best performance. I also bet thereโ€™s going to be at least one person who hits it too thin and contemplates their life choices on the front 9.

This sounds like a fun time!!
6 Birdies
Epic 4i for the win

Also my choice for best performance. I also bet thereโ€™s going to be at least one person who hits it too thin and contemplates their life choices on the front 9.
Maybe I should have added a selection as to which of us screams out in pain first. @Muchmore18 is there a technique to catch one thin in cold weather without it hurting my soul?

Maybe I should have added a selection as to which of us screams out in pain first. @Muchmore18 is there a technique to catch one thin in cold weather without it hurting my soul?
Yes. Chunk it. Canโ€™t hit it thin if you donโ€™t hit ball first

IMG_7965.gif

This is absolutely awesome (and incredibly cruel to your poor hands on a mishit lol)
Cannot wait to follow!!

18 Pars
Epic will have the most Pars or better
6 lost balls

Ha! This sounds like a fun time!!

- 7 pars

- Epic Forged 4i

- 3. 0, 1, and 2.

This sounds awesome! Canโ€™t wait to see it play out.

11 pars or better
Epic Forged
5 lost balls

No. No there isnโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚

8 pars and that Epic 4i is going to Dominate!!!

Though I think you should really swap after every hole, to make it more fair/chaotic

What a great idea. This should be pretty fun to watch unfold.

8 pars and that Epic 4i is going to Dominate!!!

Though I think you should really swap after every hole, to make it more fair/chaotic
@blazinden @Vader What do you think? Swap every hole? Do we call an audible and change it? (I do feel that Neil just wants pure carnage)

Back