Votes: 21 55.3%
  • I might get lucky

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters

JMN57

Reaction score
Handicap
In flux
I'm pretty good at trajectory but this would be pretty lucky in my book. Can you do this?

I got the wrong link at first and replaced it.

Also, brain dead - typo in the thread title.

Cool video

That was impressive. Many of his videos are very good.

Awesome. It's like the glass break challenge on Big Break, only 50x harder.

Not a chance I could do it.

It's interesting how he used the club and its loft to figure out which club to hit. That said, he must have made sure that he hit the loft true (no adding or subtracting loft) to hit the other ball.

I've seen a few older good players step on a few clubs like that to see what they thought they would need to clear a tree on the course.

It does seem like you'd have to be hitting the club with the stated loft.

No way!! Maybe if I closed my eyes!!

With my luck I would nail it first try and the ball I just hit would bounce back and slam me in the forehead. I would like to try it though.

Would that stepping on the club work with cavity backs or semi hybrids or offsets? IMHO this is about time spent on the game. My take is if the most of us were given a couple of weeks doing nothing but mastering this, I guess we'd all get a fairly good shot at it.

I think it's in the league of whatever we've been doing the better part of our lives, whether it's whipping up a hospital design in a couple of hours, or maneuvering an 18 wheeler in a one lane intersection, or nailing a Satriani solo in half an hour. If we do it often and intensive enough, we're bound to get there.

It's still a cool thing, but not beyond the realm of someone committed enough.

Wow thats crazy good and in one take

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the check he did for trajectory. Having said that, I would have to get lucky. Might be able to do it 1 outta 10 I think

I'm very firmly in the "are you kidding me" camp.

That's impressive for one take.

I'm willing to bet I could pull this off but I wouldn't bet that I'd do it with the first try.

I can't say I think much about trajectory with my irons, not as much as distance control anyway. Of course, when I have something to get over I think about it in relation to trajectory+distance.

It's cool but can he do it with a higher or lower lofted club than what he hit in the video?

Being able to elevate or knock down any club in the bag is more important to me than hitting the ball off a club at 10ft with an 8i.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I voted I might get lucky. You never know haha.

That was really impressive

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That was impressive. Definitely shows how some think about trajectory and how good they can be.

Im pretty sure id hurt someone trying this somehow

Not a chance I could do this on que.

Hold muh beer. I got this.

Not really.

Not sure I could hit it in 100 tries, feel it would be all luck for me.

Maybe, but it would be mostly luck.

If I was aiming for anything but the ball, then I probably would hit the ball simply because I was trying to avoid hitting the ball. That's the way my game is. If there is something I don't want to hit then I probably will hit it.

Back