OITW

Reaction score
Massage Guns do you use them? What do you think? Is there a brand a you prefer?

With the cold weather it takes me longer to get loose and I also feel the soreness and stiffness from rounds of golf.
Doing some research, the one below is the one I’m leaning toward.

Please share your thoughts.

My buddy has one and I used it quite a bit for my rotator cuff issue. It didn't help as much as a proper adjustment from my chiro, but for the time it provide decent relief.. I'll definitely look into getting one for myself

Is that a “personal” massager?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. We went with this bit set and I just use it in my Ryobi jigsaw. Works a charm.

I don’t know what I’m looking at

Bobby Kraft should have just bought one of these

I got a Theragun G3Pro about 3 weeks ago. For me, it's more useful for running than golfing (graphite shafts ftw), but I do use it for anything from golf to full body workouts and obviously running too. I can use it before activity to get warmed up, afterwards for soreness, and before bed even when I'm not sore just to keep things in good condition.

It's already the best investment I've ever made.

I got a Theragun G3Pro about 3 weeks ago. For me, it's more useful for running than golfing (graphite shafts ftw), but I do use it for anything from golf to full body workouts and obviously running too. I can use it before activity to get warmed up, afterwards for soreness, and before bed even when I'm not sore just to keep things in good condition.

It's already the best investment I've ever made.

How’s the noise and battery level?

It looks great, but I thought when I read the caption that you were offering to massage my guns.

How’s the noise and battery level?
My model comes with 2 batteries that are supposed to last 75 minutes. I don't pay super close attention, but I use it a ton and they seem to live up to that.

As for noise, I mean it's a bit loud but not terrible. My cats aren't scared of it, while they are scared of vacuums and juice blenders. What sort of concern do you have for noise?

In general, what sort of stuff from your research do you care about?

My model comes with 2 batteries that are supposed to last 75 minutes. I don't pay super close attention, but I use it a ton and they seem to live up to that.

As for noise, I mean it's a bit loud but not terrible. My cats aren't scared of it, while they are scared of vacuums and juice blenders. What sort of concern do you have for noise?

In general, what sort of stuff from your research do you care about?

sound/battery life/ how many modes etc durability

sound/battery life/ how many modes etc durability
Gotcha well I haven't had any issues with those yet on mine. One thing I did was order mine through Running Warehouse, so I had a 90 day return window instead of 30 (plus, no tax and free 2-day). But honestly, it took me about 3 days of workouts and runs that I recovered from way better than ever before to know. So 30 days is probably plenty of time.

I looked at some similar to those previously mentioned, but where I need it is on my back and shoulders. Hard to maneuver one of those, especially on the back.

So I went with one of these,

It was 34 bucks when I got it, and it's easy to reach the knots that need to have pressure on them. I use the attachment that is second from the right most often, it really gets the trigger points.

My chiropractor uses the gun style and it really does work well, but I needed something else.

61cJRXoKEUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I was once a licensed massage therapist and already owned quite a few massage guns. The bob and brad is pro the best (and a fraction of the cost). I've had the theragun, hypervolt, kraft, etc. I held off on buying these when they first became a thing because I didn't think it was that useful and boy was I wrong. The percussive therapy increases blood flow to the area, improves range of motion, gets rid of lactic acid build up in the site, and essentially aids in overriding pain signals to the brain.
bob and brad C2.jpg

I use the theragun regulary- it brings immediate relief and really loosens me up.

I was once a licensed massage therapist and already owned quite a few massage guns. The bob and brad is pro the best (and a fraction of the cost). I've had the theragun, hypervolt, kraft, etc. I held off on buying these when they first became a thing because I didn't think it was that useful and boy was I wrong. The percussive therapy increases blood flow to the area, improves range of motion, gets rid of lactic acid build up in the site, and essentially aids in overriding pain signals to the brain.
Thanks for sharing, we have a theragun but my wife loves it so much it’s not allowed to go the course with me (minus golf trips). I will have to check out that brand.

Back