Masters Highlights

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The Masters just gets it. You wouldn't think the old club would have the best social media team but man they knock it out of the park. Last years final round is up and I just saw this. I never knew I wanted to see it but they hit with a banger.

Man, watching that made me relive so many moments of Masters Sunday afternoon. Loved it!

What an interesting way to watch highlights. It may not be new but first I have seen something like this. All 4 rounds on one screen.

The Masters just gets it. You wouldn't think the old club would have the best social media team but man they knock it out of the park. Last years final round is up and I just saw this. I never knew I wanted to see it but they hit with a banger.

They don’t do things fast, but what they do and when they finally do it? It’s thought out and exceptionally well done.

They don’t do things fast, but what they do and when they finally do it? It’s thought out and exceptionally well done.
Well said, and I for one am perfectly fine with this approach (even though I’m normally an impatient sob).

Back