brandtdailyoutfitsmasters_sat.jpg
brandtdailyoutfitsmasters.jpg

Bill Haas:

billdailyoutfitsmasters_thu.jpg
billdailyoutfitsmasters_fri.jpg
billdailyoutfitsmasters_sat.jpg
billdailyoutfitsmasters_sun.jpg

I need Tigers Saturday shirt. Love the colors

I sent a Tweet to them and it looks like others have as well. His red/black/gray argyle sweater created some buzz at The Open Championship, so it's kind of weird they don't have something put together to show what he will be wearing.

Best sweater of all time.

I'm not sure if these guys have anything on my Masters Scripting for the week:

Sunday:

large_upload.jpg

Monday:

large_upload.jpg

Tuesday:

large_upload.jpg

I have a feeling that the weekend scripting is going to be pretty epic. Most of my clothing is "sponsored" by Jos. A Bank and Allen Edmonds, for those keeping score at home.

And best post in this thread goes to.....

ATLGolfer!

I'm not sure if these guys have anything on my Masters Scripting for the week:

Sunday:

large_upload.jpg

Monday:

large_upload.jpg

Tuesday:

large_upload.jpg

I have a feeling that the weekend scripting is going to be pretty epic. Most of my clothing is "sponsored" by Jos. A Bank and Allen Edmonds, for those keeping score at home.

Liking the looks ATL.

So, here is why we are not seeing any Aquascutum/Adam Scott scripting. Just released this statement hours ago.

https://plus.google.com/+Uniqlo/posts/cmKW1tikT5G

Received an email early this morning about it from the UK. Then talked to JB to confirm it, he then released a tweet about it.

Pretty big opportunity for Scott hooking up with a company that has one of the largest names in tennis with Djokovic.

Anxious to see their style.

Received an email early this morning about it from the UK. Then talked to JB to confirm it, he then released a tweet about it.

Pretty big opportunity for Scott hooking up with a company that has one of the largest names in tennis with Djokovic.

Just waking up and turning on the Live From coverage and noticed the new logo on the shirt. You fellas were on the ball!

Just waking up and turning on the Live From coverage and noticed the new logo on the shirt. You fellas were on the ball!

It's getting some attention in the press conference. Judging by the limited stuff I've seen from them, I think he'll fit there well. Started a thread on the topic as well.

It's getting some attention in the press conference. Judging by the limited stuff I've seen from them, I think he'll fit there well. Started a thread on the topic as well.

Can't wait to see more from them.

Back