• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mtbloco

Grandaddy X!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HI,

I need to find a Phoenix area course for our May match. The 20th is the normal third Saturday. Sterling Grove would run about $119. Will look at other options that should be under $100 too. May will mark the start of rate drop season...I HOPE!

Please vote if you can attend so that I can get a head count and find us a course. Poll closes in 4 days.

@oumagic
@mtbloco
@MagicSpell
@Doubleb21
@TommyTomas
@Roadrunner
@sweetnlow5
@jjjgolf500
@echico
@robrandalgz
@Tee/Ski
@dhorist2319
@30mm danger close
@BigMac
@Junior Soprano
@sourmash
@azrsx
@MSEASU
@tanker337
@AzBirdgang
@ProV1
@patricko
@Jtubb17
@James' Brother
@AZ_golfer
@bigdaddyfrie321

I would but there is this Budget Championship thing I have to go to instead.

I have a friend who will be in town for the 19th and 20th for golf. If possible, can he join us as a guest?

I have a friend who will be in town for the 19th and 20th for golf. If possible, can he join us as a guest?
that depends on the head count. Members get priority over guests. but guests welcome if open spots when we book.

No go for me… my daughter has her dance recital on the 20th.

I can't make it for May.

@dhorist2319 is in Puerto Rico he thinks he is good to go he will confirm when back Thursday!

I just cut and pasted from the Jank/Nate thread.

Probably should use a standard list of the full roster - left me out last month and again this month. :confused:

I was only joking when I said you don't look good in pink pastel!!

PS: Copper Canyon is a really good course - not much farther than Sterling Grove and will be half the price.

Another option is Mountain Brook - shorter course, but fine. My buddy owns it, I could ask there. Poston Butte is always reliable. And Longbow as well.

Probably should use a standard list of the full roster - left me out last month and again this month. :confused:

PS: Copper Canyon is a really good course - not much farther than Sterling Grove and will be half the price.

Another option is Mountain Brook - shorter course, but fine. My buddy owns it, I could ask there. Poston Butte is always reliable. And Longbow as well.
it was an honest mistake. I did not mean to leave any one off.

Poston has been super high in price and i tried 3 times to get them to answer me to schedule awhile back with zero reply. Which is too bad it is a great course.

I’m down. Been busy with tee-ball and bball. Can’t wait

If it wasn’t close to my daughters birthday I may have made the trip out to AZ!!!

I have prior obligations.............:cool:

See you all in June. ;)

Back