Mcdonalds serving breakfast all day?

Amazing

I hope this goes nationwide. Their breakfast is my favorite thing they serve.

Interested to see how this goes. A sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin is nice to be able to grab anytime

That would be great.

I like the hashbrowns, blt bagel its about the only items I will eat from McD's

Only thing I do from McD's is the sausage egg & cheese mcmuffin, all day on that would be fine by me.

I hope this goes nationwide. Their breakfast is my favorite thing they serve.

I hope it goes Worldwide. Double Sausage and Egg McMuffins available 24 hours a day.

I like the hashbrowns, blt bagel its about the only items I will eat from McD's

a BLT bagel?? That is not served by me

a BLT bagel?? That is not served by me

I have only seen it in Canadian locations, but I am not sure it may be down in the good old US of A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their current policy of stopping breakfast at 1030 is ridiculous. Who the hell wants a Big Mac & fries at 1031. I love their sausage breakfast burritos so this potential decision to serve all day could make me very fat!

I haven't eaten McDonald's in over a year but agree this is a great move from a business standpoint to try it out. I heard breakfast is the most profitable so maybe they can shore up results with this while giving breakfast fans what they want longer into the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McDonalds going the way of Denny's? Interesting.

I would like to see more restaurants (not just fast food places) do all day breakfast!

Oh this isn't good for my wallet or stomach but hell yes

They already run out of oj, mc muffins, pancakes and hash browns before 10 so I'm very interested in seeing how this will work.

Back