Michigan hackers, check in here

Just found out that TPC Michigan is a part of ClubCorp (same group as Firestone) once the season opens I'll inquire with my head pro about getting a foursome out there this year. No idea what pricing would be for us or even if they can do it, but will certainly check. Typically it would be normal guest fees....not sure though.

Anyone played there? There's a couple other ClubCorp courses in Michigan too I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Its a really good track. They used to have a senior tour event there. Couple really good holes. Haven't played there in a few years but I enjoyed it. Think they are hurting for members a bit.

On that note, for GAM members, can play at TPC Michigan on April 25th in one of their "golf days." Unfortunately most (if not all) of these are on Mondays. But a good way to get on some private courses. Check out the link. Sometimes they let you organize your own 4 somes as well.

http://www.gam.org/?GolfDays

On that note, for GAM members, can play at TPC Michigan on April 25th in one of their "golf days." Unfortunately most (if not all) of these are on Mondays. But a good way to get on some private courses. Check out the link. Sometimes they let you organize your own 4 somes as well.

I have noticed that, I may try and do the Radrick farms golf day. I used to live around the corner from it, and was invited many times but the timing just never worked. Maybe this year.

This is awesome. Thanks for this!

This is awesome. Thanks for this!

Sure thing. I went to sign up for the Indianwood one and its already full. In February no less. Grr. The old course there is just fantastic.

Some others I'd strongly recommend considering if you are interested are Radrick Farms, TPC Michigan, Plum Hollow (criminally underrated course, hosted the MI Amateur last year), and over on the west side Point O Woods (fantastic course if you dont mind driving over that way). Drive over on a Sunday and play Harbor Shores first. Hell of a 2 day trip there.

I'd be interested in those, do you have to be a GAM member? Or could you be part of a foursome and not be a member?

I'd be interested in those, do you have to be a GAM member? Or could you be part of a foursome and not be a member?

Have to be a GAM member I believe.

I better join then.
I'll have that and US Handicap

If you are planning on going to the golf show, sign up there. You'll at least walk away with a sleeve of Pro V's in addition to the membership.

If you are planning on going to the golf show, sign up there. You'll at least walk away with a sleeve of Pro V's in addition to the membership.

Well I guess I know where I'm signing up.

I LOVE this course! I can also see into the back few holes from my office window. This would be a fun place to get a few of the MI THPers out to...

I better join then.
I'll have that and US Handicap

Plus I believe you get $50 to miles of golf( $25 range card and $25 gift card) on top of a lot of other discounts.

I LOVE this course! I can also see into the back few holes from my office window. This would be a fun place to get a few of the MI THPers out to...

Totally agree. Think there is another one there later in the year too. Just looked at the course flyover and forgot how cool some of the holes are. I remember it being quite hard as well. Typical for a Nicklaus designed course.

47* Sunday with a slight chance of rain. Anybody want to try and golf? Maybe get the captain out, for one last round before picks?

Hello all. Detroit westsider here.

Welcome to the club, lots a people in the Detroit area, I'm in GR.

47* Sunday with a slight chance of rain. Anybody want to try and golf? Maybe get the captain out, for one last round before picks?

Depending on the area there will be 2-12" of snow to melt. I doubt highly any outdoor golf will be played in Michigan this weekend.

Depending on the area there will be 2-12" of snow to melt. I doubt highly any outdoor golf will be played in Michigan this weekend.

Well when I called The woodlands last week, they said once they open, they are open for the season. So we will wait and see what this snow brings.

Hello all. Detroit westsider here.

Welcome FiveHole... Work in Detroit . Live in Northern Monroe County.. Not sure about the Journey song status!! Praying for spring!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of trying to put together a day where we play Forest Dunes in the Morning and Arcadia Bluffs in the evening...
Still looking at dates. I will make a thread and post a link to that thread here, keep and eye out.

Straw poll, who could be interested?

I'm thinking of trying to put together a day where we play Forest Dunes in the Morning and Arcadia Bluffs in the evening...
Still looking at dates. I will make a thread and post a link to that thread here, keep and eye out.

That sounds like a great day!!! Count me interested!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interested after RR would work best for me.

Back