Michigan hackers, check in here

That is what I was thinking... but hopefully that won't be the case.

Also, the 4 hours price (with a beer) is still cheaper then $30 for 3 hours...
Nice find! So from what I saw, it's 4 hours with up to 4 beers for $107 total, whereas 3 hours, no beer, was $120. Not shabby at all!

I can certainly buy one of those and call and just extend our time an hour. Means we could get a half hour of warmup or something then start the round at 1230, then have some fun and not be up against the clock. What you guys think?

Nice find! So from what I saw, it's 4 hours with up to 4 beers for $107 total, whereas 3 hours, no beer, was $120. Not shabby at all!

I can certainly buy one of those and call and just extend our time an hour. Means we could get a half hour of warmup or something then start the round at 1230, then have some fun and not be up against the clock. What you guys think?

Sounds good to me! I am really looking forward to this.

Again, thanks for taking the ball and setting everything up!

ANNOUNCEMENT!!! - Change In Venue -

#THPRegionalRivalry prep for Team Michigan

When: Sunday, January 17th, 2016
Tee time: 12 noon

We are booked for 4 hours

Where: Cattails Golf Club
57737 9 Mile Rd
South Lyon, MI 48178

Price: $26.75

That includes a beer!

Interested parties:

- [captain] jdtox (#BeatOhio)
- tpluff (#BeatOhio)
- rbarthle17 (#BeatOhio)
- Michigan Slice (#BeatOhio)
- Wyzyguy (#BeatOhio)
- Hacker
- musicmaster6921 (#BeatOhio)
- Stribs (#BeatOhio)
- 2012BFT (#BeatOhio)
- rozo22 (#BeatOhio)
- Solid5112
- Lions81
- jspangs (potentially swinging)

Hopefully this works for everyone as we are having a couple guys coming in from hours away to play. Please give me a confirmation based on the updated info. The last thing I want is to be stuck with a sim charge for 4 hours that isn't used. Thanks for understanding guys and I look forward to it!

Also considering Carl's before hand to swing some new stuff and get warmed up. Let me know what you think.
Update for all you guys out there. And bump for those that haven't seen it.

Update for all you guys out there. And bump for those that haven't seen it.

Does this mean I need to buy a groupon to join or do I just pay someone if I show up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this mean I need to buy a groupon to join or do I just pay someone if I show up?

Just pay someone when you show up. We will get it all figured out there and make sure everyone is happy. Just need 1 other to buy the Groupon that's committed, and 1 more when we get closer and get that final number. Since we are at 9, we could probably. Just get 2 volunteers.

Sounds good. Can't wait to meet all of you!

Oh btw I am in for the 17th. See you all there!

Just saw the update $26.75 and a beer included??!!??!! Might have just made my day!

Just saw the update $26.75 and a beer included??!!??!! Might have just made my day!
Yes shout out to BFT for finding that deal. And we reserve the sims for another hour!

All we need is 2 others to purchase the Groupon. Mine is purchased. Any volunteers?

Yes shout out to BFT for finding that deal. And we reserve the sims for another hour!

All we need is 2 others to purchase the Groupon. Mine is purchased. Any volunteers?

I picked one up

I'm going to pick one up too. 2012bft and Stribs are going to be with me. Just need one more on it.

I'm going to pick one up too. 2012bft and Stribs are going to be with me. Just need one more on it.

You got it.

We are all set folks. Thanks!

Sorry just saw this. If a geoupon still needs to be bought let me know and I'll get it.

Sorry just saw this. If a geoupon still needs to be bought let me know and I'll get it.
We are all set Rob. Thanks for the offer.

Some sim practice so I will be almost ready for our sim practice.. Please take note Captain!!! http://youtu.be/SbWt6NkXD24

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking care of the sim arrangements..

We are all set Rob. Thanks for the offer.

It looks like as of right now I'm 75% in. I think I'm getting ready to take a job at home.

So it's going to be 41 on Saturday...

So it's going to be 41 on Saturday...

I notice that as well..

I notice that as well..

Possibly some outdoor golf?

I have a fam jam @ noon .. Probably too tight time wise.. I will have to pass

I have never seen Boulder Creek GC ... This is a nice video.. Not sure if this already made the rounds.. WOW.. #thpRegoinalRivalry.. Yes Please!!! http://youtu.be/tWHk4FY-lZA

I have a fam jam @ noon .. Probably too tight time wise.. I will have to pass

No worries, I'd say another time, but who knows the next time we will be able to get outside...

Back