Might be visiting Myrtle Beach soon--need non-course things to do

steamcorners

Reaction score
Handicap
I can't bring the clubs on this trip. "Too much time away from the family," SWMBO says.

Specifically--what golf stores are in Myrtle Beach that I MUST visit? I understand TM is opening an outlet--I imagine the wife will drag me to the outlets anyhow.

I can't bring the clubs on this trip. "Too much time away from the family," SWMBO says.

Specifically--what golf stores are in Myrtle Beach that I MUST visit? I understand TM is opening an outlet--I imagine the wife will drag me to the outlets anyhow.

When I go to Myrtle I usually just go to the martin's PGA Superstores there. Two are worthy of your time.

PGA Superstore is pretty much the best golf shopping in MB. There's Golf Dimensions right across the street, but it's more of the same.

Family-related:

Broadway at the Beach is a pretty good spot to spend a day. They've got shopping, restaurants, mini golf, games, jet boat rides, the upside down house thing, Hard Rock, bars, etc. Just don't eat at Johnny Rockets. Mediocre food with a high price tag.

There's NASCAR Speedpark and Myrtle Waves waterpark in that area as well. Of course, there's Tanger Outlets if you're a shopper. MB Pelicans baseball games are typically a good time. There's Medieval Times, but I prefer the Pirate themed dinner theater personally. All you can eat seafood buffets out the butt.

Check out the Golfsmith Outlet store--it's across from the PGA SS in North Myrtle. They are in the middle of remodeling, but I got three 3 Nike shirts there a few weeks ago for $39.

Back