Milk or Dark Chocolate?

?

• Milk Chocolate

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Dark Chocolate

Votes: 34 47.9%

• Total voters
I love both of them and will gladly eat whatever kind of chocolate is there (as long as it isn't white chocolate, which isn't really chocolate and is gross), but if I get to pick I'm choosing dark chocolate.

Just don't make it the 100% cacao stuff - my wife bought some of that and it's nasty bitter and chalky.
100% is a bit extreme, but I’ll definitely reach for those 85% ish dark chocolate bars. Love the bitterness, but still chocolate tasting.

Both

Why is no one talking about who is making the chocolate? Hersheys doesn't make chocolate, they make brown, sugary garbage.

Swiss & Belgian chocolate, now we are talking. Milk or dark are equally good. Cadbury's was milk chocolate for me growing up until they made the poorest decision to shut down NZ production and add to the Australian production 🙄🤯😭
And what would be wrong with Australian product?

Milk chocolate by itself, dark chocolate if something like Brookside

100% is a bit extreme, but I’ll definitely reach for those 85% ish dark chocolate bars. Love the bitterness, but still chocolate tasting.
I can definitely do the 70-85% bars. The 100% ones are just too bitter and grainy to me.

If I had to choose, milk chocolate for me but dark chocolate is a close second.

My sil , did make artisan chocolate and sold them for some time … she also did chocolate tours in our city , which was a tasteful experience )

Dark Chocolate, more heart healthy

Use to be milk, but my wife of 25 years has always loved dark, and it has kinda changed my perspective.

Pretty sure his point was they shut down the NZ production making it harder to get.
Ah ok , thought may have been change in product standards … wouldn’t have guessed that they had difficulty souring product regardless .

The taste buds prefer milk chocolate, but the belly much prefers dark (lactose intolerance).

Back