Milk or Dark Chocolate?

?

• Milk Chocolate

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Dark Chocolate

Votes: 34 47.9%

• Total voters
Dark.
It’s why Samoas are superior to Caramel DeLites.

I mean it's chocolate, so yes. But if presented a choice, it's dark.

Kinda like Cincinnati chili. In general yes, but Skyline over the rest if forced to pick.

Dark chocolate for plain chocolate. Milk chocolate is fine in or on things like candy bars.

Just as long as someone doesn’t try to say white chocolate…which isn’t chocolate at all.

Why is no one talking about who is making the chocolate? Hersheys doesn't make chocolate, they make brown, sugary garbage.

Swiss & Belgian chocolate, now we are talking. Milk or dark are equally good. Cadbury's was milk chocolate for me growing up until they made the poorest decision to shut down NZ production and add to the Australian production 🙄🤯😭

Dark preferably valhrona or callebaut

This is way closer than I thought.

Always milk chocolate for me.

Dark chocolate for me

Voted milk as a general preference but SWMBO primarily stocks dark for the house which I always borrow, or as she says steal, and dark is not bad either.

Dark, though milk is fine. What I really love is dark with some white chocolate thrown in to balance it out. Yin Yang of chocolate.

Milk chocolate. Not Hershey'd brand though. That's not good chocolate.

Dark Chocolate is the way.

Especially if it has salt on it.

Milk Chocolate.

Side not I don't think I've ever seen a poll so evenly split on THP.

I don’t count milk chocolate as chocolate. It’s basically sugar delivery with some light cacao coloring. Dark chocolate is much more interesting. I prefer 60-70% or greater cacao content.

I need to do some research. That be tasty.

Milk Chocolate Holiday GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

I love both of them and will gladly eat whatever kind of chocolate is there (as long as it isn't white chocolate, which isn't really chocolate and is gross), but if I get to pick I'm choosing dark chocolate.

Just don't make it the 100% cacao stuff - my wife bought some of that and it's nasty bitter and chalky.

Definitely like milk better but don't turn down dark.

What happened to white ?

Depends on where the chocolate country of origin is from … some is sickly sweet other is delectable , also if it’s compound or couverture 😁😳

What happened to white ?
The best way to eat white chocolate is to chill it, cut it into squares with a razor sharp knife on a bamboo cutting board - then dump the white chocolate in the trash, lick the sharp edge of the knife and eat the cutting board.

White chocolate is disgusting. It doesn't even deserve to be called chocolate, because chocolate is delicious and wonderful.

The best way to eat white chocolate is to chill it, cut it into squares with a razor sharp knife on a bamboo cutting board - then dump the white chocolate in the trash, lick the sharp edge of the knife and eat the cutting board.

White chocolate is disgusting. It doesn't even deserve to be called chocolate, because chocolate is delicious and wonderful.
Wahahah I was laughing at the response😁, don’t mind white , but it’s only a 1 in 1000 thing for me … I was asking just out of curiosity ) where was the third choice 🙂

EASILY Dark

Back