Milkshakes - Making ice cream even better

C'mon Ryan, every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top. (I, too, am all about the bass.)

I've had the S&S s'mores. Wasn't that impressed. Love their milkshakes in general, though.

Also -- a shake shack franchise opened in Atlanta. I will need to do some recon there at some point - for science.
They had a deal where if you got a gift card you got a free fall favorites shake, so my options were limited. Overall wasn't too impressed, but I made sure to eat it all just in case it got better at the end.

Spoiler
It didn't.

Damn it..this thread had to pop up. now i am craving a shake. guess i will be hitting up bk for their oreo shake or driving up the road to DQ..will have to wait for the rain to stop first.

I make a mean vanilla milkshake. Vanilla bean ice cream and milk, blended just enough so that there's still nice chunks of ice cream in the shake.

Simple, yummy, goodness.

Pumpkin Pie milkshake from Portillos, should have went chocolate...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had pumpkin pie today at Red Robin...off the charts!!!

C'mon Ryan, every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top. (I, too, am all about the bass.)

I've had the S&S s'mores. Wasn't that impressed. Love their milkshakes in general, though.

Also -- a shake shack franchise opened in Atlanta. I will need to do some recon there at some point - for science.

This is at least your second "All about that bass" reference. That has to be grounds for some sort of probation or something.

I didn't realize there was a milkshake thread (though I should have guessed, with one for every other kind of food). We have a second shake shack coming to the area that's a bit closer to work. I see extra cardio in my future.

And for what it's worth, I think the milkshake runs to Sonic had about as much to do with taking home the Morgan Cup as anything.

Back