Min Woo Lee signs with Lululemon

Add me to the fan club for the ABC pants. “Golf pants” run at odds with my economic and ownership values, so a pant for me cannot be a unitasker. These are great for the course and work, and they have a great lifespan. Not “cheap” but well worth the money.

Last edited:
I need to get my wife a clothing deal with LuLu. I’ve never even tried on their gear. Does anyone here like their clothes for men?
I love their pants. Have a pair I wear when it’s cold and I’m golfing.

I love the Commission Classic Fit pants for Golf.

I have their pants and hoodies in use for golf. Don’t like their polos though
I don’t like their polos but I do have a few pairs of their golf pants and I love their shorts for exercising. Our club starting carrying Lulu stuff 2 years ago and discounts it just like all the other brands.

I don’t like their polos but I do have a few pairs of their golf pants and I love their shorts for exercising. Our club starting carrying Lulu stuff 2 years ago and discounts it just like all the other brands.
The shorts are perfect in the summer down here where it can get hot and humid.

The shorts are perfect in the summer down here where it can get hot and humid.
Yes, I have about 6 pairs of their workout shorts wear them often in the heat and humidity of SW Florida where we now live about 200 days a year.

Love their pants—from the fit, comfort, and durability. I usually try to pick up a few when they go on sale, which is rare. I have some workout shorts and shirts which are nice and have held up well after plenty of uses.
They actually have some on sale right now. Ordered a pair of commission and a pair of ABC classic. You guys are expensive.

They actually have some on sale right now. Ordered a pair of commission and a pair of ABC classic. You guys are expensive.
Hmmm. I’ve been wanting to try their pants for awhile. :unsure:

It's a great signing for them for sure. I haven't tried any of their golf stuff / polos, but I do have a couple pairs of their gym shorts and they're top class. Gotta wait for them sales though cause it's STEEP!

I got 2 pairs for what 1 normally costs, so I consider it a success I guess?
can't pull the trigger on final sale stuff without knowing sizing. :confused:

he's going to have some super comfortable pants.

I've got cheap in the past on pants and regretted it. I have not regretted spending the money on these.

I've got cheap in the past on pants and regretted it. I have not regretted spending the money on these.
I've never had much luck finding pants that I love, as expensive as these are I'll be happy to add more if they live up to the hype.

Love their pants—from the fit, comfort, and durability. I usually try to pick up a few when they go on sale, which is rare. I have some workout shorts and shirts which are nice and have held up well after plenty of uses.
My wife buys and resales clothes, specifically Lulu and some other brands. She has a Goodwill in the "rich" part of town that she frequents and is always finding stuff with the tags still on them. It's crazy what she finds but she is gone for hours trying to find stuff. She scored me some shorts and joggers for like $19 total for 6 pieces

The sales are on Thursday or that is when you will see them mark stuff down either in store or online in the app. That is when I have bought a majority of my pants at discount.

My wife buys and resales clothes, specifically Lulu and some other brands. She has a Goodwill in the "rich" part of town that she frequents and is always finding stuff with the tags still on them. It's crazy what she finds but she is gone for hours trying to find stuff. She scored me some shorts and joggers for like $19 total for 6 pieces

The sales are on Thursday or that is when you will see them mark stuff down either in store or online in the app. That is when I have bought a majority of my pants at discount.
That’s a deal wow

I literally did not know they sold men's clothing. I only knew it as the place with the expensive stretch pant things for women.

Interestingly, I read an article earlier this week from their former CEO about how the company has lost its way trying to be everything to everyone, that they are trying to be The Gap instead of focusing on their core audience (athletic females, I think).

The golf apparel world is so wild right now

Letterkenny GIF by Crave

Back