Missouri Cold Weather

robs1964

Reaction score
Handicap
Is there any cold weather gear recommendations for winter play? I have all the standard cold weather gear; winter golf gloves, heated vest, hat..... Any piece of gear you would highly recommend?

I prefer wearing rain pants during winter golf....hear me out.

They cut the wind very well and they look decent enough for winter golf. The other benefit is that you can wear sweat pants underneath to keep warm. They're very comfortable and allow good movement.

I wear the Zero Restriction Pinnacle pant

I wear my rain pants too and a rain/wind resistant jacket. Keep the ears covered, cold weather golf gloves, and I also play courses I can walk in the winter. And yeah Missouri got cold earlier this year. I'm pretty far south on MO and it's still bad.

I wear my rain pants too and a rain/wind resistant jacket. Keep the ears covered, cold weather golf gloves, and I also play courses I can walk in the winter. And yeah Missouri got cold earlier this year. I'm pretty far south on MO and it's still bad.
I have lined wind pants and jacket. Just wait until next week, we are supposed to be in the single digits in MidMO

Undershirt and underpants like UnderArmour will always be your best friend. Then grab either pocket pack heaters or an electric one for the hands. Good socks too - wool (Kentwool or Balega).

Back