Mizuno Partners With The DOD King

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter

Yeah it's an interesting choice that should draw some attention.

I dont see the fit. I KNOW it is an act, but it is an act I dont enjoy. Which is a bummer for a brand I rally enjoy..

Does nothing for me.

...who?

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

I dont see the fit. I KNOW it is an act, but it is an act I dont enjoy. Which is a bummer for a brand I rally enjoy..
Same. That guy gets on my nerves.

Never heard of him before this past weekend when i caught a YouTube video.... Gotta be an act and not exactly my cup o' tea... but he certainly can hit a golf ball.
I just did a quick YT search and every video is like 40 mins - 90 mins long. Sorry man, but I have a life and I'm not watching any of that.

I can't stand the guy. Good for him though for building something

Who?

Interesting choice, the DOD king was kind of funny on social medium with what he did, his course vlogs are another thing. He needs to drop the tee using weasel act and just play golf, he is actually a good golfer, was on the same college team as Grant Horvat I believe.

Odd move for Mizuno. Doesn't seem to fit.

He is probably a good dude and the schtick is working for him. I just dont like it.
I've seen a couple of his videos and every time I watch him I just want him to play my buddy in a big money match and watch him get smoke checked.

Another influencer. Great. :rolleyes:

I can’t stand him. Skit or not he’s to obnoxious.

DOD= Driver Off the Deck

Yeah, we aren't the demographic for it.

Mizuno has said for a while they're hoping to attract the younger golfer who isn't so set in their ways (clubs, balls) so we start seeing them more on tour. He'll for sure help with some of the younger generation being interested in the brand.

Never heard of the guy..went on YT to catch his act, two things, got tired of hearing him talk and IMO a wrong fit.

That was my thought. Love Mizuno, but that act got pretty old and irritating quick. I don't even watch his content, but it still keeps finding its way into my feeds...I guess that means he must be drawing a big audience and probably helps Mizuno achieve what they're trying to do.

Back