Most pars made in a round

16 and two quads. Was a weird round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple weeks ago I started off parring 11 of the first 12, but only 1 of the final 6. That's probably my best. Also parred 8 of 9 holes in a league round. The other hole was a double bogey from 100 yards out in the middle of the fairway. :angry:

I think 7 is the most Ive had. Though I have had rounds with pars and birds that were more than 7 holes par or better. Trouble is I still never did any better than an 83. And even in a number of rounds ihave pared and/or birdied a number of holes combined I still can shoot crap. Like the time I had 6 pars and 2 birdies and still shot a 103 (no exaggeration). or the time I was plus 2 through 8 holes and proceeded to go 17 over par on the next 4 holes. You cant make this stuff up...lol

It's those 5 blow-up holes that play havoc with ones score. Need to either eliminate or reduce the number of blow-up holes

I'm thinking it was 12, was a long time ago. In the last decade it is probably 8 or 9.

9 pars in a round last summer (with an additional birdie) is the most I can remember.

11 pars in a round last summer. My career best rounds of 76 were nearly 30 years ago...I probably had a couple more pars in those rounds, but I honestly don't remember.

I've done 11 in a round of 82 twice since the start of 2017 when I started tracking in GolfPad.

I likely had more in my two sub-80 rounds (76 & 77) in 2005ish and 2010, respectively, but I don't remember.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

18.....as great as that sounds it was a pretty boring round of golf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never hit 18, really close though. Missed a 4ft putt for par on 1 then went 17 straight. You're 100% right on it seeming pretty boring. After a string of 11-12 straight one day, my son asked me "dad, when are you ever going to play good when I'm with you??" I chuckled and told him to look at the scorecard. He was astonished. Good drive, decent iron to the green, two putts. That's how it's supposed to be played but it is a little boring.

15 is my record...last year shot my PB 75 (+3) with 15 pars and 3 bogeys.

Back